Request for 2 new outfits with only 1 arm for large scale new lands mod

WOTmodsproductions

Im currently in the process of making an extremely large mod with new lands, it has been in progress since the release of the creation kit and the first release is likely to be in around 2-3 months

As part of this mod, there will be quests involved and im looking for someone to create / edit to make 2 new pieces of clothing

The first piece will need to remove the left arm completely as the character in question only has one arm, so I don't know if a new race will be needed or if its possible to make the arm invisible somehow by editing the clothing and making the arm invisible

The second piece of clothing will be the exact same outfit except in place of the missing arm there will be a cybernetic arm (hence the quest)

The piece of clothing I would like is the same as sturges :

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2015/12/10/1449745870360/e2ec0b85-6647-411a-9adb-e7124e708da0-460x276.jpeg

But the overalls in a slightly tinted purple (not the shirt underneath just the overalls)

The character wearing this item will also be female

The cybernetic arm in the second outfit should be based off the snyth

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=fallout+4+synth&view=detailv2&id=27188DEC31D6B66BC7A2890DD35A81C08603EB9E&selectedindex=6&ccid=2xkSboov&simid=608050847677218817&thid=OIP.Mdb19126e8a2ff05c3bc5d733a3b0229ao0&mode=overlay&first=1

However feel free to make any adjustments that ​you think would fit with the outfit, also feel free to experiment with having an arm stump or having the sleeve folded over to cover it in the armless version as I like anyone helping me with my mods to put their own spin on things if they feel inclined to, it also gives them more leeway when making the outfit

All credit will be given where its due in the mod description when its released, remember it wont be released for at least another 2-3 months due to the large scale of the project so there is no rush, but just let me know if at some point you change your mind after you have decided to help

thanks