Kill Enchantment

LordSerathDarklands

I'd like to write a script as an enchantment for a weapon, something to the effect of a percentage instant kill chance.

I have zero experience with scripting in any programming language, let alone the Elder Scrolls scripting language.

So what I'd like is something where the script is actually the enchantment (which you can do in Oblivion, setting the enchantment effect as "Script Effect"). Can someone please show me a script for, say, 25% kill chance, and show me exactly where the 25% would go in so I can modify it if the 25% is too much or too little?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by LordSerathDarklands

Hello, I am currently stuck in developing my own mods project and I am bored to death .... (you can see in my signature what my mod are)

so .... in meantime while read some of new post, I found this request

I think I can do it

here's simple instant kill mod I've just made it for you >> link download MediaFire

place that in Oblivion data folder and play, by default is set to 25 % chance,

you can setting it to suit your taste with the file 'InstantKill.ini' , range 0 - 100

note :

- instant kill feature only applied to player only

- super very lightweight mod, it will not affect game performance at all

- you can change percentage instant kill chance in file ' InstantKill.ini '

- esp load order does not matter, will not conflict with any mod (probably) because ONLY affect player hit attack

- if you set the % chance to 100, the target will always die in a single hit

- you said weapon so I only make this only works for weapon hit only, no magic. no hand to hand