Leveling vs mobs

seweryn

Hey people,

So my question is :

Will mobs level the same way the did in Daggerfall and Oblivion or maybe skyrim will follow morrowind style where every mob have precise lvl from the start.

Thanks for any info.

Cheers,

Sew.

this could have been poster with your other question .. or you could have looked up this info on your own since its pretty well known ~_~; ... The leveling is more along the lines of fallout 3

Yeah , I forgot about it before posting in my first topic.

Sorry and thanks for the info.

Edited by seweryn

Areas will have level ranges. 1-5, 5-10, theoretically. If you go into a 5-10 area at level 4, everything will be level 5. If you go in at 11, it'll be level 10.. if I understood it correctly.

Good, thanks very much.

At last mobs in some lowly mine won't wear ebony or daedric armor. Good change indeed.

Thanks again.

Yeah. It was pretty silly being high level in Oblivion: a whole bunch of bandits would have wiped out an army :D

But then again, for those who played pen & paper D&D, kobolds and gobling were prone to suffer inexplicable genocides at high levels xD

Yeah. It was pretty silly being high level in Oblivion: a whole bunch of bandits would have wiped out an army :D

But then again, for those who played pen & paper D&D, kobolds and gobling were prone to suffer inexplicable genocides at high levels xD

Yeah but I remember to morrowind ebony armor was worn only by nobility like dukes and so on.

So I was suprised like hell when fighting as high lvl in oblivion lol.