tesnexus won't let me download anything.

alphacloud

Hi, I've searched for this problem and I found people with similar problems but not quite the same. Ever since tesnexus redesigned there web site I can't download anything, even clicking on stuff like images, comments, files or anything else that has to do with mods won't do anything. I have no problem navigating the site and logging in and getting to the mods but when I click on anything on the mod page it just does nothing. I should also mention that this goes for all the nexus sites, not just tesnexus. Any body know what this is?

Do you have JavaScript enabled? Go to Tools/Options, click the content panel and check Enable JavaScript. It must be enabled, otherwise the Nexus sites won't work properly. Edited by Werne

Yes that is enabled. I've even added tesnexus to the block pop-up exceptions but it didn't make a difference.

This happens to me, and this is what I do, when under the files tab, hover over the file you want to download, right click it and open in new window.in the new window it will run advertisment unless you are a premium member, then proceed as normal. The first window you right clicked on may say downloading file after installing a mod or downloading a file or whatever, but then just click the top left back arrow and then you should be sorted! Hope I helped :D

This happens to me, and this is what I do, when under the files tab, hover over the file you want to download, right click it and open in new window.

A slightly faster method is to press down on the mouse wheel (like a button). This will automatically open the link you're pointing at in a new browser tab.

Yes that is enabled. I've even added tesnexus to the block pop-up exceptions but it didn't make a difference.

Well, firefox addons were making problems for me, especially pop-up blocker. Try to access the nexus with this. It's a portable version of Firefox with original settings and no addons. If the portable version works, disable all addons in firefox and try it out. Later just activate them one by one untill you find the one that makes problems and just don't use it.

Edited by Werne

I can't access the files under the files tab, when I click on it it does absolutely nothing. It won't bring up anything at all. And if I try to right click it and open in new window it just takes me to the same page. I also tried the firefox portable version and it has the same problem, can't access anything. However I did notice under my add on page it says that the java console is not compatible with the latest version of firefox so its automatically disabled. The latest version on there is 6.0.29. Could that be the problem? Also I tried disabling my other add ons but nothing changed, I only have three anyway.