CrzyFOOL'S Article...?

TroloWiseEared

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read almost all of the 3-hour playtime articles, and still absolutely zero information on light armor. I don't even care that much about light armor, I'm just curious that there is still zero information on it. Hopefully you got something on it while playing.

I've read almost all of the 3-hour playtime articles, and still absolutely zero information on light armor. I don't even care that much about light armor, I'm just curious that there is still zero information on it. Hopefully you got something on it while playing.

Well, I wore nothing BUT light armor. What do you want to know? I didn't write down all the perks but they were mostly things like "Light armor values are increased by 5%" etc. Not all that exciting. It's armor. :-p

Well, I wore nothing BUT light armor. What do you want to know? I didn't write down all the perks but they were mostly things like "Light armor values are increased by 5%" etc. Not all that exciting. It's armor. :-p

I miss the unarmored skill...

I miss the unarmored skill...

I know what you mean! It's one of the only things I really thought that Morrowind had over Oblivion... until I got a mod for it.

I look forward to the preview. I hope it's as good or better than the last.

We want the perks...

The Heavy Armor perks were amongst the most interesting. The one where gauntlets added to unarmed damage was priceless, and there was the thorn effect, and the one that negated all its drawbacks... this s*** rocked.

We want to know if Light armor is as good. Is there a perk in there that increase movement speed whilst in light armor??