CrzyFOOL'S Article...?

TroloWiseEared

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gone from being understanding to just disappointed, a journalist can only make so many excuses...and he has many. This is his JOB...Ripten pays him to take forever to submit an article that will quickly be superseded by the game itself? It comes out in less than two weeks. :down:

Haha... crazy fool is the ultimate troll.

There had better be some spectacular (even if made-up) information :P I wanna hear about bighead riding a dragon with the spear of bitter mercy while transforming into a were-walrus.

I've gone from being understanding to just disappointed, a journalist can only make so many excuses...and he has many. This is his JOB...Ripten pays him to take forever to submit an article that will quickly be superseded by the game itself? It comes out in less than two weeks. :down:

Sorry man, I was on the road for 3 weeks and I've only been home for 4 days :-\

I'm finishing it as we speak. Sorry for the delays. And yes, we publish stories 24/7 ^__^

See, everyone? There's no cause for the pitchforks just yet. We'll all have Dave's carefully crafted preview soon enough!

Edited by xaliqen

I'm finishing it as we speak. Sorry for the delays. And yes, we publish stories 24/7 ^__^

RipTen doesn't pay me by the way, I own RipTen. Wait... so yes, it does pay me... :-p

Finish it up, do it right, and we'll enjoy it all the same, man. :thumbsup:

Sorry man, I was on the road for 3 weeks and I've only been home for 4 days :-\

Now I feel like a poohead. I know you don't disappoint in your articles...so close to the release will still be awesome. "All the crap filled the gap" until your article, haha. [: