CrzyFOOL'S Article...?

TroloWiseEared

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how long it's taken, this must be the preview to end all previews.

As he said, it's been a busy month. I think that's true for pretty much everyone, especially the folks over at Bethesda! So, let's give them all a break, eh?

Why are you speaking as if what I said was a bad thing?What I said was positive.

Why are you speaking as if what I said was a bad thing?What I said was positive.

I didn't think it was a bad thing, sorry if it came across that way.

No problem, I probably should've added this smiley to the end :dance: , it makes everything better.What I meant was, I think it's going to be a good preview because it's taking a long time, things that are done well take time to make.

Edited by Corakus

No problem, I probably should've added this smiley to the end :dance: , it makes everything better.What I meant was, I think it's going to be a good preview because it's taking a long time, things that are done well take time to make.

I agree. I think we all have an idea just how much Dave cares about the Elder Scrolls series given his last preview. :)

CrzyFool please give let me speak ot your supervisor so I can tell them you are doing not a goob jod.

:hurr:

I've never done a good jod myself, so I can't fault Dave. ;)

And Dave Oshiri, aka CrzyFool, owns Ripten.