Spore  

11 members have voted

1. 1. which phases look the best?

• Tide Pool Phase
    • Creature Phase
    • Tribal Phase
    • Civilization Phase
    • Space Phase
  2. 2. how good do you think spore looks out of 10? (10=best)

its now only just over 3 months till the release of spore (though it will most probably be moved back) and seeing as you can't add anything to the spore area of the forum i decided to post this here.

what is making you the most exited about the best game ever to be released (i know its a big claim and shouldnt judge as i havn't played it but if youv'e heard of it you'll know why)

after watching several thousand videos on youtube i am left even more desperate to play this game before, agood proportion of them being creature editing/customisation videos, i want to know why you think this will be the best game ever or a complete hash of a game (hopefully not) and what you think is ground breaking and even a pointer to what sort of spec you need if you've heard anything about it. basically post any opinions you have on spore here as i felt there was a lack of places to do so.

Can I ask who told you it's going to be coming out on 3/3/08? Was it a reliable source, such as IGN or The Escapist, or was it just some guy on a forum claiming he knew when it was comingout, when really he was just trying to get attention?

If it is coming out on the 3/3/08, then I'm very excited. If it isn't, then I can wait a while longer- I'm used to it by now.

i think they should have kept spore quiet and then told the public about it a week before release so we dont have to wait so long because then it would just be there then

A week!? You don't know EA to well do you XD

They always elevate the games they finance to the status of "best game ever"... and then most of them turn out to be a pice of crap (FIFA xxxx, Need for Speed etc etc, bla bla bla....). They need the publicity.

Most companies need the world to know about their latest projects, it's pure marketing! The problem with Spore is that they hyped it so much that they now realise that they can't include all those cool ideas (which indeed are very interesting) in time and need to postpone the game's release...again. Some people just never learned from the mistakes of others.. or from their own!

i know the reason they make us wait is due to publicity and marketing but i think it would be better for the comsumers who knew about it though i may not be one of them but hopefully will so i could get a copy of spore on the release date.

Archived