Explosions CTD?

Lius

Whenever there are multiple explosions or any huge type of explosion, my game CTD. First time it happened was when I shot a car by accident and it blew up which made another car blow up that was next to it. So two car explosions gave me a CTD. The next time it happened was when i was chucking grenades at a group of Khans in the quest Boulder City Showdown. I chucked about 4 frags consecutively; gave me a CTD. Im curious as to what is causing this problem and if other people have this problem as well? Is it a sound related problem? If so/if not how would i go about fixing this issue? Any insight would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Edited by Lius

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody has been actve lately with Skyrim,MW3,and BF3. With the frustrations mounting in FNV I think that most will leave to other games that arent as buggy as all hell.

I get this issue too. Had this issue since release. Even vanilla.

Youd think Bethsoft and Obsidian would fix all the bugs. :wallbash:

Especially a year later :facepalm:

Well at least im not the only one in the ditch. Nice to have some friendly companions. Hopefully some expert comes along with a viable solution; or a patch (doubt it) comes out for this problem. Thanks you two for the heads up ;3

:)

No, I wouldn't say it's dead.

But all the vanilla armors are converted and then some.

If you have some requests you can post them over there.

You know I just remembered I did the DLCs too and I don't think I ever posted them...

edit:

posted those this morning.

I should also say that anything I make for females going forward will be BGB.

So Skunkwater Gulch will have many, so does the Resident Evil mod I posted a while ago.

Now back to your regularly scheduled tech support topic...

Edited by Quetzlsacatanango