PROBLEM WITH FALLOUT 3 PLEASE HELP

spartan1995

Hello guys, i have many mods installed and have a big problem that has been annoying me for such a long time. The following problem is, that when my fps drop the game ALWAYS crashes. Not only that when changing from area to area it is crashing also but no always. I have made a masterpatch tried so manny things but it doesnt work. Please help this forum is my only hope. If you need a picture of my mods, specs etc just tell me. PLEASE IM IN DYING NEED OF HELP

You're not running any mods which increase spawns, are you? One's like Mart's Mutant mod or Zombie Apocalypse, for example? Thee are others though.

If you generate too many NPCs/creatures at once in the general area (even if you can't directly see them), that can kill your FPS and potential crash the game. Same with changing to an area which is over populated.

If this issue is being caused by too many NPCs/creatures, it could be MMM, yes.

However, bear in mind that just turning that option off will not affect those additional spawns immediately. You will need to wait the default in-game cell refresh/respawn time (3 days) before the current cells clear themselves of any spawned content. I would at least try the following:

1) Turn off increased spawns (which you've done)

2) Go to an interior cell with no spawn points (e.g your Megaton house)

3) Wait 4 days (just to make sure all cells reset).

4) Try it again.

I don't use that mod myself. But if that's the case, it might be worth making some inquires in the comments thread for that particular mod, just to see if others are seeing anything similar...