Graphics Mods Pack

FightCat

I can not say I am a forums regular so apologies if this has been answered a hundred times before.

I want my FNV to look prettier and as far as I see loading mods is kinda complicated.

Is there any graphics mods pack with its own installer out in the scene ? Would you point me the way if there is ?

Thanks in advance.

Most mods use/recommend FOMM for installing, makes the whole process easier.

Graphics itself dont think there is any complete package with its own installer, but check out NMC texture pack for High res textures and FNV Enhanced Shaders for extra bling.

The first its best to create an FOMOD after extracting. The second you just drop into your install folder (the folder with the EXE not data folder).

So it is then...

(Yet another) So, could you name the graphics mods that enhance ONLY the eyecandy aspects of the game which get along well with/complement each other as well ?

I'm looking into your suggestions, micalov, thanks for the response.

Also, is the All-in-1 kind of installer package practically impossible ? It would appeal to so many FNV fans.

Edited by FightCat

Installer packages are complicated and often hard to manage by a lot of the modding community due to the fact that they are harder to manage with other mods. They are a lot of tutorials for installing and using mods, it's simpler than you think. Another good mod to use along with Enhanced Shaders and NMCTP is Weapon Retexture Project. You should really look around and read the readme's that come with mods, you can learn a lot, most of it is a lot of copy and pasting too.

Installer packages are complicated and often hard to manage by a lot of the modding community due to the fact that they are harder to manage with other mods. They are a lot of tutorials for installing and using mods, it's simpler than you think. Another good mod to use along with Enhanced Shaders and NMCTP is Weapon Retexture Project. You should really look around and read the readme's that come with mods, you can learn a lot, most of it is a lot of copy and pasting too.