Tamable Creatures

RavveN

I wish if anyone could do it when skyrim comes out...Because i really don't think there will be a tameable pets or something like that and neither there is in oblivion, so i think it would be very great popularity of the mod if someone made this when it comes out... It's like you have to feed that animal to tame it or something like that and that it levels with you and stuff :)

Thats mod-able :)

pretty easy to do too lol

if someone wanted to get fancy they could even add in nests here and there, maybe even dragon ones were you can steal an egg and then raise it as your own ;D that might take a bit of scripting lol but is definitely possible

oh and I think I've heard you can have pets, my guess is its only dogs and stuff but that's still better than what was in Oblivion... lol

Edited by Alistat

Thats mod-able :)

pretty easy to do too lol

if someone wanted to get fancy they could even add in nests here and there, maybe even dragon ones were you can steal an egg and then raise it as your own ;D that might take a bit of scripting lol but is definitely possible

oh and I think I've heard you can have pets, my guess is its only dogs and stuff but that's still better than what was in Oblivion... lol

Pretty easy? :D I thought it was pretty hard...^_^

Dragon pet...And then like you can raise it and mount it...Yeaaaa....Jesus :D

I had those CM Partners in oblivion and i had ogre pet :D

Pretty easy? :D I thought it was pretty hard...^_^

Dragon pet...And then like you can raise it and mount it...Yeaaaa....Jesus :D

I had those CM Partners in oblivion and i had ogre pet :D

well with the pets, if you want it to be easy all you have to do is make a shop that sells monsters, you get an inventory item when you buy one and on pickup or activate it casts a modified summon spell or it could just create the creature next to you except it has a slightly altered companion script ;D

Edited by Alistat