An exclusive look at "towns, cities, and more"

erikface

Speaking of Markarth...I noticed the falls in action look much better than previous still pictures of the falls. Anyone else notice that?

It does look better, but it still looks kind of silly. There was no sense of impact when he hit the ground and his arms kind of spread out as he's falling which also looked kind of weird in my opinion. But better. Yes, absolutely.

Speaking of Markarth...I noticed the falls in action look much better than previous still pictures of the falls. Anyone else notice that?

It does look better, but it still looks kind of silly. There was no sense of impact when he hit the ground and his arms kind of spread out as he's falling which also looked kind of weird in my opinion. But better. Yes, absolutely.

I think he means the waterfalls, the first screen released of Skyrim showed Markarth with waterfalls behind it.

I think he means the waterfalls, the first screen released of Skyrim showed Markarth with waterfalls behind it.

DING DING DING! Yes, I meant the waterfalls.

Can't wait!

BTW, i'm new here. Is this an extension of the official forums? Looks just like it plus I recognize some names? I had enough over there and i'm looking for a new community.

This is not an extension of the official forums. It is the community for those who mod the game and the people who love them for it. While there are more than a few console players, the Nexus primarily is for PC players who mod their existing games. It's not exclusive to Bethesda but since their games seem to be the most amenable to modding, you'll see more of their fans here than other game companies. <--- That last bit is my opinion and pure conjecture.