What does your Skyrim setup look like?

RitchieTheMerc

Desk is mess right now.... but I've got.....

Intel i7 960 3.2GHz

12 GB Corsair DDR3-1600 RAM

Dual GeForce GTX 560 Ti with 1GB each

SB X-FI Xtreme with a 5.1 speaker set.... maybe I should upgrade that to 7.1....................................... :confused:

Other bells and whistles that have little effect on how the game will play.. though the liquid cooling does keep the system from overheating and allows for extended marathon play!

A nice Razer Naga mouse with 12 side buttons, my Logitec G510 keyboard with it's 18 side buttons, 27" widescreen LED as my main monitor and another 27" widescreen LCD as my secondary monitor.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intel Core i7 930 (OC to 3.4 GHZ)

12 GB DDR3 1333 MHz

NVidia GTX 470 1280 MB GDDR5 (OC'ed)

Windows 7 Premium 64 bit

It does support 3-way SLI but I don't need new cards yet.

I also have 3 of the 4 Hard drive slots filled.

1.5 TB 7500 RPM

500 GB (Backup Drive)

500 GB (Slave Drive)

All I need for the next few weeks is an extension cord for my laptop so I can enjoy the clean air of Queensland, also my doctor says I'm very vitamin D deficient so I've got to soak in some rays, however that doesn't stipulate enjoying God's green Earth, not when there's Skyrim to admire :D

I has a nice leather chair, huge screen, and a window next to me to put my feet up on ;) Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

My God, all of these computers look like something from the future! XD

How do I insert an image? Not from the internet, from a local file? I want to upload an image of my setup.

Apologies for being a Nexus noob.

Edited by Capperz

My God, all of these computers look like something from the future! XD

How do I insert an image? Not from the internet, from a local file? I want to upload an image of my setup.

Apologies for being a Nexus noob.

I usually just go to photobucket, upload my images, then send a direct link of the picture into the reply under "Insert Image". It does the trick.

duo core 2.6ghz, GTX 550 ti, 4gigs RAM, Win7 64bit .. Coated in dust and needing a good defrag .. I don't think my mobo will support a quad core so I'll be stuck with this duo core while playing .. But I'm sure I'll get the graphics looking superb :thumbsup: or at least better than console settings.

duo core 2.6ghz, GTX 550 ti, 4gigs RAM, Win7 64bit .. Coated in dust and needing a good defrag .. I don't think my mobo will support a quad core so I'll be stuck with this duo core while playing .. But I'm sure I'll get the graphics looking superb :thumbsup: or at least better than console settings.

100% chance your comp will run better than console settings