Evil plans...

SickFak

Father prayed and guess who came the hooded man in Sithis' name who left but then he came once more to pass through window wall and door I lie in fear my mouth agape as wicked blade did cleave your nape for I was watching 'neath the bed to see the falling of your head and when your face lie on the floor our loving eyes did meet once more and so I pledged to you that day the Brotherhood would dearly pay and just as they took me from you I'd find and kill their mother too but there's someplace I need to start and that's with father's beating heart and when that's done I'll sing and dance to celebrate a dead LaChance...

Not bad at all, my good sir!

The Brotherhood will burn.

I was planning to enchant a ring that deals fire damage, like in the FG quest in Oblivion. Drop it. Wait for someone to ask for it, "Why yes you may have it".......

SO brilliant and hilarious...I'm putting this in my sig for its awesomeness and so I don't forget to do it! :D

Better yet: Enchant several rings with a Frenzy spell.

Leave them in the city square.

Watch the mayhem as the rabies spread :P

Thanks for the idea :devil:

You're welcome :thumbsup:

I was planning to enchant a ring that deals fire damage, like in the FG quest in Oblivion. Drop it. Wait for someone to ask for it, "Why yes you may have it".......

SO brilliant and hilarious...I'm putting this in my sig for its awesomeness and so I don't forget to do it! :D

Does that make me;

famous,

legend, or

Dovaqueen?

Or does it just mean nate really does love me?