Cannot reinstall oblivion feature transfer error acces is denied

vermillionplauge

Just because you are an admin on your computer - that does NOT mean you have admin privileges for a specific program. Thank MS for that bit of confusion. Right click on the program and select 'Run as an Administrator' from the menu. Do this even if you think you are an admin. :wallbash:

CRC when trying to install from the legal DVD is usually a damaged DVD or DVD drive and not a problem on your hard drive.

BTW, My complete uninstall/reinstall procedure has been used by thousands with very few failures, and most of those were caused by skipping some part of the procedure or doing something out of sequence - or in some cases trying to use an illegal version which my procedure, and Nexus help does not support.

The most common problem is not rebooting both before and after using the registry cleaner.

Just having some no cd programs on your computer can cause the installation to fail. If you do have a legal program, such as alcohol or another similar program. Uninstall it or rename it first. If you have an illegal cd copying program, you are on your own.

If you do come up with something that is not covered, try to give me as much info as possible.

@fonger:yes minus anything newer then 10/14/11

@bben for each step of his reply

check no

check

check and another no

check and no

check and no

thnxs anyway for the help

12 days until it wont matter anyway :)

Edited by vermillionplauge

"solved"

i had a new admin account made and switched my old one to user. i uninstalled it while that user was admin. i tried reinstalling it from the new admin to no avail. and recently i re-made the user into a admin cause it was just getting annoying. i then tried reinstalling it from that and it worked. permissions issue -_- seriously weird but alls well that ends well i suppose

Edited by vermillionplauge