OOO - Shadows in a struggle for power problem

Demea

I defeated Eregor but i can't find his corpse!

well, it wasn't really me but some summoned creatures so i didn't noticed where he's exactly fallen. Anyway I looked for his body for hours but I really can't find it. There's a consolle command that I can use to add him to yeleri again? or at least to add the 4pieces of the dread armor he was wearing ç_ç

There is a console command to advance to the next stage of the quest, but I am not sure what it is. I am pretty sure you can find it by googleing oblivion console commands.

I already knew that, but I need the armor that Eregor was wearing if I want to complete the quest.

You can open the CS and find the item number, then use the console command "Player.additem (item number) (quantity)

Finding the FormID in the CS isn't enough to use it in game. FormIDs from mods generally begin with 01 (02 if the mod relies on another .esm) when displayed in the CS. However, the first two digits actually depend on load order and increase in hex format.

For instance, say you want a sword from mod X. You load mod X in the CS and it gives a FormID of 01015979. Now let's say your load order looks something like:

Oblivion.esm

Some Mod Here.esp

Some Other Mod Here.esp

Yet Another Mod Here.esp

Mod X.esp

The actual FormID for the desired sword would be 04015979 because Mod X is the fourth file to load after the Oblivion.esm.

An easy way to find out what the correct first two digits are is to load your entire load order TES4Edit. The first two digits that each .esp/.esm uses for new objects are listed just to the left the .esp/.esm name, as shown in the highlighted section of the image below:

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/4119/tes4editformidview.jpg

You can also get the full FormID of the desired object from TES4Edit by expanding the + next to the .esp/.esm and expanding the necessary sub-heading(s).

The FormIDs for the Dread Armor are as follows:

Boots xx002650

Cuirass xx002651

Gauntlets xx002652

Greaves xx002653

Use TES4Edit or Wrye Bash to find out what the first two digits should be (look for Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp in your load order).