Texture problem

Zabuz

This is usually a shader problem( the purple map on the floor thing). Download http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20348

At least that fixed it for me, some years ago.

If any other problems come, I suggest a reinstall. It generally means you've screwed up something somewhere, or something happened while installing.

Cheers,

Matth

+1 --- Usually this occurs when for some reason the shader folder does not get updated when patching the game download and install the shaders linked by Matth85 and it should fix you up.

I finally found a patch that fixes the LOD but i cant instal it http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11366 . It says Old file not found.However a file with the same name was found No update was made... :O

I finally found a patch that fixes the LOD but i cant instal it http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11366 . It says Old file not found.However a file with the same name was found No update was made... :O

IT isn't really a LOD problem it is one of the shaders and sometimes when the patch is installed for some reason the old shader files are left in place rather then replaced by the new ones and the result is you get the LOD with a map of the IC in purple all over the place rather than the proper texture. Download the file linked ( Here it is again ) -- and then copy those files to replace the currecnt ones in the shader folder and it should fix the problem.

The reason you now get the "Old file not found error is that you have already installed the patch so the old files it is looking to update no longer exist since the first time you patched they were replaced (except it missed the shaders folder due to some error !) Normally to fix it you would need to reinstall Obliion and then Repatch - but since this is a known problem and it was found that the cause is the files in the shader folder instead of having to completely redo things just replacing that folder with the correctly updated files will fix the problem !

IT isn't really a LOD problem it is one of the shaders and sometimes when the patch is installed for some reason the old shader files are left in place rather then replaced by the new ones and the result is you get the LOD with a map of the IC in purple all over the place rather than the proper texture. Download the file linked ( Here it is again ) -- and then copy those files to replace the currecnt ones in the shader folder and it should fix the problem.

The reason you now get the "Old file not found error is that you have already installed the patch so the old files it is looking to update no longer exist since the first time you patched they were replaced (except it missed the shaders folder due to some error !) Normally to fix it you would need to reinstall Obliion and then Repatch - but since this is a known problem and it was found that the cause is the files in the shader folder instead of having to completely redo things just replacing that folder with the correctly updated files will fix the problem !

I had once the problem with the purple texture thing i managed to fix it with new shaders but the distant land problems still persists ,the distant loads only if i move forward the land around me its perfect , the one farther its like it has no texture detail expect for trees and rocks.. i installed Oblivion_v1.2.0416English and kinda fixed the problem but the distant land still looks very simple no detail the closer i go it starts to load and the details can be see...anyway thanks for your help guys srry for my bad english . thanks