i have a few mod request

thunderlord2200

1) is there anyway to add more commands to your followers, and dog meat so they are smarter and they wont rush in and get killed? (i like to sneak a lot, or just run from something... even give them the ability to to sharp-shoot something (i played mass affact and i was able to have far more control with my teem. i like something like that in this game.. )

2) - is there a mod or is there a way to clean up the map display in the pipboy, and change the color so its more red, and also give better distractions to where u like to go?.. (i had a few times where it gave me nothing...) also have a ability to add way points (add areas u like to go back to (more then 2).. i relies they have a limed ablity.

- i wish the pipboy had a better refreshed look for it with all the citys listed.. (SINCE i would think it would loaded with them anyway.. xD)

3) - does any one make sexy body replacers for the females that have a larger chest and sexy clothing/ armors that goes with it

4) - kind of goes with up above, is there anyway to add a mod that gives u" power armor" (its more like a energy shield around u, and u can wear anything, and still get great Protection and u cant be seen. (like the ninja armor but better... also with out being forced to kneel, when i get mods (skins, body replacers i like to see them and not hide them...)

- and the energy around u increases ur over strength

5) - is there a way to make any to all citys able to get under attack, even ur (modded) citys or hidden hide outs.. i relies they cant find the entry but still u get alarms and such and u have to def them off, or the city them selfs.. (risen y i would say give some citys a better way to def there selfs..

6) - is there anyway to earn more XP with out being forced to lvl each lvl and or find books and all? (i mean when u repair something that skill increases on its own to the point u can repair anything to the max... and same goes with how much u can carry.. more u carry and such stronger u can become (- while saying this i never liked how power armor took a lot of pounds to carry it. i alsoways thought i might be heavy, it would give u back that in fold.. (like maxed pounds u can carry is 300, with the power armor its increased by 100++ )

7) - is there anyway to get ur towns or citys populated with ppl? (go around saying u have a new city and try to get ppl from areas to join urs...

(off sub sry -_-'') where can i find like the over all best added quest u can download and play as.. like to add more so the game dont get boring again like it did on the Xbox 360 cz not enough to do..

(i just bought FO3 for the PC 3 days ago and it has all the DLC....

i relise there might be a lot of mods like this, but me trying to find something is a laugh.. (if i cant even fund mustard in the frige and someone points it to me and its right in front of me... so ya.. xD lol)

thanks for reading this if any1 does 8)