Skyrim has gone gold

Ankleon

Already two reports of reviewers getting a review copy for Skyrim. I think it's safe to say that Skyrim has gone

It was obvious and we were told already that there wouldn't be a gold announcement. ;-)

I just hope none of those moronic fat c**ts photographed elsewhere in the thread post spoilers.

I've had to make three post edits to your comments in this topic alone, it ends here. Banned for repeated use of vulgar language and trolling - TVD.

Anyway, we've been building up for 11.11.11. I don't think I'd be that happy to get it this early on, to be honest. We've all pictured us that day in our heads, we've prepared for months. And when I get the game, I will know that all around the world, fellow fans are installing their copy in amazement at the same time. I will also come here to discuss it with you lot, of course. :) But what's the fun in playing a game, if you're not allowed to discuss it online yet and there maybe only are around 20 people in the world playing the game alongside yourself.

I genuinely feel sorry for them that they are forced to analyse it in order to complete their day-to-day job instead of play it just for pure enjoyment like we do. Maybe they have to act like complete f*****s on video to make up for that?
I think you can rest assured they get plenty of enjoyment out of it, even if they have to eventually sit down and review it. As for the acting like f*****ts, well, have you met many journalists? :P It's reviewing the bad games that's the chore.

Glad you got that off your chest, now be so kind as to get off this family of sites.

Buddah