Need help with leg to foot attachment please!

Icevisage

MShoap13, Have you changed out your ribbon cable or SATA cable on the DVD drives? It is possible that your issue lies there. I would also delete the drive in device manager and let windows find it again in case something got corrupt in the OS.

I haven't tried changing the ribbon cable yet. I have tried removed both drives, and the IDE controllers from the Device Manager though. I'll see if I can dig up my other ribbon cable. Pretty sure it's the laser though as they worked fine up until the other day and they still play factory made CDs without a problem.

Got my card, installed it, went to play Oblivion... and my DVD drives both failed to read the flawless DVD. :psyduck: Neither of them can read any DVDs or burnt discs, just CDs so it seems like the laser has gone bad on them. I've been monitoring my PSU off and on for months now as I had my motherboard go out not too long ago and everything is in order. All the voltages check out fine, and I'm not coming any where near the capacity of the PSU on full load of the CPU and GPU.

Anyways back to your body replacer... Whether mine works nude or not, yours doesn't, so you could probably go about installing a compatible BBB for HGEC Body on top of EVE and it should get BBB working while nude. I'd recommend steering clear of the one you were using as you already had issues with it. This one looks promising.

That is the one I am using for my top half. The link I showed you earlier was for the bottom half only, I did not use the top as there was no C cup available but they had a S size bottom which I wanted which works with the BBB C Cup you linked. That is the body that I need the neck and foot issue fixed with. There is gaps in both areas using with the EVE mod. Actually, the neck issue appears no matter what your using because it wasn't lined up with the body. :/

Edited by Icevisage