Esp to esm problems (Fallout New Vegas)

jcro25

I have created a mod that edits many of the cells around the wasteland the terrain textures and meshes have been changed by using the landscape editor in the GECK. My mod also adds many new objects to the cells such as building and large objects.

To make the Esp into an Esm I use fallout mod manager (FOMM) But it says its the Fallout 3 version?? Yet still changes my fallout new Vegas mod into an esm. So after I change my Esp into an Esm I then play the game..........When in game the terrain and default buildings I have moved return to their normal position???

As well as this the terrain levels go back to default and then landscape textures I edited don't even show up

I know for a fact that it isn't my load order or any mod conflicts because I'm not running any mods or DLC'S.

I have been trying to find a solution for months now :wallbash: If anyone could help It would be hugely appreciated and I will credit you on my mod page :thumbsup:

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I've been using FOMM to make esm's for sometime. There is a long standing problem of the "clash" between NMM and FOMM in the Install Info folder. The problem and fix are well described by Gopher.

Once again, I fell into the trap of using NMM. This time I have not been able to recover. ( Reloaded FOMM, cleared directories, etc. -- no luck) So.... I am going to switch to FNVEdit as tunaisafish has suggested. Problem is I don't see the option for making an esm from esp in FNVEdit. I'm sure it's there, I'm just not finding it.

Could someone please direct me to the correct option.