Companions

Deleted1572091User

I heard them saying that companion(s) in Skyrim will be like it was in fallout 3, you can have 1 at a time, and use the npc as more or less a pack mule. If thats the case its fine by me, never really cared for companions.. but i did almost always still take that ghoul from fallout3 with me.. so i can understand the appeal. Still i can't say if im going to use them in a TES game, as i never have before.

I also recall them saying something about you also being able to have one animal companion also. Edit: Not sure if its one or the other or both, I'm researching EDIT 2: Nvm, it's only one, sadly.

Edited by Tempahs

Yea, I noticed the guy from Ripten in his article mentioned only having 1 companion at a time. It was kind of disappointing, but when I thought about it, that does make the game more balanced. Since they seem to have more characters/opportunities available for following you around, letting you carry around an army so you don't even need to play would kind of break the game in terms of difficulty. And there's always modding for when you've mostly finished the game and just want to do something crazy.

only one at a time? hmm.. i think i will choose the dog, i have always liked dogs :) loyal companions. :D