Need Help with a simple Companion Mod

Natakiro

I really hope this is the correct place for this thread...

[sOLVED!]

I just had to change the behavior to fly-only! Works fine now! ~ ♥

So, I've never touched the Construction Set before this.

Recently started playing my Morrowind file again, and really wanted a Cliff Racer Companion, since they're adorable.

But anyway, I've decided to try and edit "WOLF COMPANION VER 3.1 By Grumpy and Emma", as it has what I'm looking for. After hours of guess-and-check and looking through almost non-existent tutorials, I've got the basics down for it decently. However, I cannot seem to make the Cliff Racer follow the player without flying off in some random direction. No matter what I do, I can't seem to fix it, and I'm about to just give up. :/ I simply don't know where the issue is originating from. I don't want to start making more changes to the scripting, dialogue, sounds, and such until I figure this out. I was looking through other companion mods to see if I could work it out in them; tried it with "Xeon's Advanced Companion Creatures" mod and got the Cliff Racer to follow just fine with it, but it lacks the dialogue and other nice options that the other one has.

I'm not sure if it's an AIWander problem or something in the warping script, or something completely unrelated...

I just need the Cliff Racer to not fly away as soon as it's not next to the player.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Remember, I am a complete beginner with this!

Here's my edited ESP so far (only needs Morrowind and Bloodmoon):

The location is in front of that cave across from the Silt Strider in Seyda Neen.

Edited by Natakiro