Wolf pet mod

delphinus

Hello everyone

I'm working on a pet mod without any animal growth effect, no particles, no spell-control. just a simple, user friendly interface

with follow/stay orders activated directly on the pet through the "activate" button.

For doing this, i cut a script piece from the excellent "ANB dread wolf companion" but the things are far from working correctly.

If someone's interested, and has a better preparation in scripting than me, please post here, i will post what i have done so far, so we can work upon it together :happy:

Come on, guys, i almost finished modding Oblivion and i need only a good animal companion mod to start the game...

really no one is interested? i'lll release the mod somewhere so everyone can play with it, if it comes out as i planned.

Thanks for the info LoginToDownload, but i already tried every single animal companion mod... none of them has the simpleness that i require... too many menus, senseless animal growths, fps-killing particle effects. and hard to handle spell controls.

The only one that i considered worthy is ANB dread wolf companion, but it's an undead wolf, excellent for necromancer-type characters, not exactly what i'm planning.

I stole a piece of script from this excellent mod (I will give all the credits to the author) and i'm trying to adapt it to my personal use. I'm not having great success, so i'm looking for some extra help.

Thanks for the info LoginToDownload, but i already tried every single animal companion mod... none of them has the simpleness that i require... too many menus, senseless animal growths, fps-killing particle effects. and hard to handle spell controls.

The only one that i considered worthy is ANB dread wolf companion, but it's an undead wolf, excellent for necromancer-type characters, not exactly what i'm planning.

I stole a piece of script from this excellent mod (I will give all the credits to the author) and i'm trying to adapt it to my personal use. I'm not having great success, so i'm looking for some extra help.

Delphinus - I've been using the snow leapord from Chydenhal Pets and I'm underwhelmed. The growth from a kitty was fun, but I'd like "Alikat" to do more than stand there when we're not fighting. So...

PM me about what you have in mind. Maybe I'll take a day off from Rhianna and work on this.

-Jumonji

Archived