Are you and your character similar?

onson

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well last time I checked I wasn't 6'6", had golden skin, pointy ears, or male for that matter. :P

In all honesty no. I tried to make an Imperial character in Oblivion look like me for kicks, and she just ended up looking weird. In fact if I try to make my characters look like anyone, they end up so far off the mark that I don't even try anymore.

If anything sometimes my chars end up with some similarities in personality, but that's about it.

My nord will be, just hope they're tall enough :D. Typically I play as a dunmer so I cannot say that they are made in my image. The only thing is combat, I do what I would prefer to do in real life if I lived in skyrim which is sneak/daggers/bow/illusionmagic.

Nope but I always play as female because if I am going to paly a game for hours on end I don't want to stare at some dude that long. I will make some orc barbarian / pro flower picker

LMAO , That is so true , My character is a female chocolate elf , and ya i'd rather watch her butt when she's running then some porky dude !

Nope but I always play as female because if I am going to paly a game for hours on end I don't want to stare at some dude that long. I will make some orc barbarian / pro flower picker

LMAO , That is so true , My character is a female chocolate elf , and ya i'd rather watch her butt when she's running then some porky dude !

i hate these arguments.... are you people that insecure in your masculinity that you fear you're going to start enjoying it? or is it THAT upsetting you cant tolerate it? i suppose its your own choice and i personally always play 1st person... but ive never been a fan of that reasoning

i hate these arguments.... are you people that insecure in your masculinity that you fear you're going to start enjoying it? or is it THAT upsetting you cant tolerate it? i suppose its your own choice and i personally always play 1st person... but ive never been a fan of that reasoning

Well I am not going to speak for the others, but I personally find the female form much more attractive than the male one. :)

That said, I don't limit myself to one character, gender, or race.

Well I am not going to speak for the others, but I personally find the female form much more attractive than the male one. :)

That said, I don't limit myself to one character, gender, or race.

yes i realize that, i also find the female models "more attractive" but i dont play through it as a female, its not desire to me and it doesnt make sense why i would want to...