Still no Perk Tree information!?!?

stormguy85

Just did a Google search for the last 24 hours and still nothing. Hell, a website (that has the damn pre-release game) just put up a "list" which is basically copied from the one on this site. Still no Light Armor, correct 1-Handed talents, etc...

And then about 5-6 other websites copied their incomplete list.

What the hell?

Just did a Google search for the last 24 hours and still nothing. Hell, a website (that has the damn pre-release game) just put up a "list" which is basically copied from the one on this site. Still no Light Armor, correct 1-Handed talents, etc...

What the hell?

Reviews have an NDA and review embargo. You won't find much info until release day.

Yeah I'm surprised that with the prima guide out there, the manual out there, the review copies out there and maybe the xbox game out there that we don't have the full perk trees.

I'm actually not surprised it hasn't been posted. I'm sure that everyone who has access to these have very specific non-disclosure agreements about what they can or cannot say. If it gets out and traced back to them... I can see them being barred from any Bethesda product in the future... and I'm sure other developers would follow suit. It's just not worth it from an employment point of view.

And Todd, et al., realizes the rampant, slavering desire for this information just ramps up the fanboys and fangirls in the last two weeks. Why release it now? It's coming next Friday (!!!!!)

Yeah I'm surprised that with the prima guide out there, the manual out there, the review copies out there and maybe the xbox game out there that we don't have the full perk trees.

I'm sure that everyone who has access to these have very specific non-disclosure agreements about what they can or cannot say. If it gets out and traced back to them..

I don't think the hundreds of people that finished the tutorial today with the leaked game signed an NDA.

jesus give this a rest. :wallbash: here are three good reasons to stop talking about this.

1) Leave the perk trees to the imagination, so you can be surprised when you play the game.

2) Look at the perks that have already been leaked and let that fuel your imagination for the rest.

3) The game is out in less then 10 days, so be patient, and if you got such a hard-on for the perks, once you have free rain in the game look at them to your hearts content.

jesus give this a rest. :wallbash: here are three good reasons to stop talking about this.

1) Leave the perk trees to the imagination, so you can be surprised when you play the game.

Leave your opinion to your own threads then.

2) Look at the perks that have already been leaked and let that fuel your imagination for the rest.

Already have, and they are incomplete. Why would I need to use my imagination when I can get actual information? You make no sense.

3) The game is out in less then 10 days, so be patient, and if you got such a hard-on for the perks, once you have free rain in the game look at them to your hearts content.

I leave to OCS at the end of this month. Unlike you I won't be able to spend the next six months sitting on my couch screwing around with the game. I have a very small window of ~2 weeks to play Skyrim until the middle of next year.

There is no "good" reason to not have this information out.

What the hell?

Here's corrected One-Handed (as viewed in a 50 minute gameplay video leak [3rd video @ 33 sec mark]):

Armsman One-Handed weapons do 20% more damage 1-H25 5 ranks

Fighting Stance Power attacks with one-handed weapons cost 25% less stamina 1-H25 REQ20 1 rank

Dual Flurry Dual wielding attacks are 20% more faster 1-H25 REQ30 2 ranks

Bladesman Attacks with swords have a 10% chance of doing critical damage 1-H25 REQ30 3 ranks

Bone Breaker Attacks with maces ignore 25% of armor 1-H25 REQ30 3 ranks

Hack and Slash Attacks with war axes cause extra bleeding damage 1-H25 REQ30 3 ranks

Critical Charge Can do one-handed power attack while sprinting that does double critical damage 1-H25 REQ50 1 rank

Savage Strike Standing power attacks do 25% bonus damage with a chance to decapitate your enemies1-H25 REQ50 1 rank

Dual Savagery Dual wielding power attacks do 50% bonus damage 1-H25 REQ70 1 rank

Paralyzing Strike Backwards power attack has a 25% chance to paralyze the target 1-H25 REQ100 1 rank

It seems like the people playing in leak videos focus more on the perks for One-Handed, Destruction, & Restoration.

What the hell?

Here's corrected One-Handed (as viewed in a 50 minute gameplay video leak [3rd video @ 33 sec mark]):

It seems like the people playing in leak videos focus more on the perks for One-Handed, Destruction, & Restoration.

Any Light Armor or 2-Handed skills?

stormguy85 - You seem rather ungrateful. He just gave you One-Handed perks, and ALL you do is ask for the others? And what about the great efforts of those that dig for info and share it? You most likely didn't find the perk info that you've seen on your own. I don't feel inclined to share with rude and ungrateful people.

You also show this huge sense of entitlement for this information, like Bethesda, or the internet OWES you something. Ten days, nothing you can do about it despite all your clamoring.

In other news, thank you ii8dec.

Edited by natelovesyou

stormguy85 - You seem rather ungrateful. He just gave you One-Handed perks, and ALL you do is ask for the others? And what about the great efforts of those that dig for info and share it? You most likely didn't find the perk info that you've seen on your own. I don't feel inclined to share with rude and ungrateful people.

I was being ungrateful? Clearly you are projecting emotion on to my very simple reply. Remember, this is the internet. Stop pretending I am expressing something in a way other then what I am.

You also show this huge sense of entitlement for this information, like Bethesda, or the internet OWES you something. Ten days, nothing you can do about it despite all your clamoring.

I didn't imply Bethesda owes me anything. I'm just baffled that information as requested as this (just look on any single forum for Skyrim) still hasn't come out despite the information being available to a considerable amount of people.

Basically you're trolling me at this point, so you can go elsewhere.