Still no Perk Tree information!?!?

stormguy85

jesus give this a rest. :wallbash: here are three good reasons to stop talking about this.

1) Leave the perk trees to the imagination, so you can be surprised when you play the game.

Leave your opinion to your own threads then.

2) Look at the perks that have already been leaked and let that fuel your imagination for the rest.

Already have, and they are incomplete. Why would I need to use my imagination when I can get actual information? You make no sense.

3) The game is out in less then 10 days, so be patient, and if you got such a hard-on for the perks, once you have free rain in the game look at them to your hearts content.

I leave to OCS at the end of this month. Unlike you I won't be able to spend the next six months sitting on my couch screwing around with the game. I have a very small window of ~2 weeks to play Skyrim until the middle of next year.

There is no "good" reason to not have this information out.

1) you don't own this thread, you posted a question/ statement/ rant on a public forum and i have replied.

2) getting actual information might be difficult if the people who got a chance to play the game were sworn to silence, or if they only got 20 min to play it. god forbid that those people spend their time not answering your every question.

3) have fun at OCS and succeed :thumbsup: however the only reason you sound frustrated is because you are on a time crunch. hate to break it to you but the world doesn't revolve around anyone.

4) be grateful with what has been posted because those people who posted it were not entitled to do so.

UESP is up to date now.. partially courtesy of yours truly..

UESP skills + perks

The only clearly incomplete perk lists are now ALTERATION and LOCK-PICKING. Everything else is probably final effects-wise, although some perk names are missing.

Edit:

BREAKING! Not on UESP yet but ... Lockpick perks are as follows!!! Sorry if theyre vague, this is straight from the official forums.

5 perks 1 for each lock level : e.g. adept level locks are much easier to pick

wax key: makes a key for the lock you picked

perk : you can't be detected while lockpicking

perk: you find more gold (in locked chests you open?)

perk: you find 50% more treasure (?)

perk: lockpicks never break

perk: you start with lockpicking with your pick closer to sweet spot

Edited by Valamyr

UESP is up to date now.. partially courtesy of yours truly..

UESP skills + perks

The only clearly incomplete perk lists are now ALTERATION and LOCK-PICKING. Everything else is probably final effects-wise, although some perk names are missing

Thanks so much. I really appreciate the info.

And thanks to anyone else that went out of their way to post new info here.

I'm very excited about the Light Armor perks: they are exactly what I was hoping for. I now know exactly how my character will be.