Hi and unlimited caps glitch?

nonoodles

Just saying hi to everyone here and want to know if this is a known glitch....

I sold a snowglobe to Mr. House's robot Jane. After she gave me the caps, I accidentally went back into conversation with her and clicked on the greyed out dialogue line again, the one saying 'I've got some snowglobes for Mr. House's collection' and whaddaya know, she gave me caps again. I was like o_O and checked my inventory. The caps were there! Exited the conversation, re-entered conversation and yeah, got the option to sell snowglobes again...and again and....wellm, you get the idea. Less than a couple of minutes later, I was rolling in caps and could buy every piece of equipment AND implants from Usanagi I ever wanted and couldn't get cos I was as poor as the proverbial church mouse.

Tried it again later and same thing. Recovered all the caps I'd spent just by talking to Jane, lol. A few times the option to sell the globe wasn't there, I'd wait a couple of seconds, talk to her and get it again. Infinite loop of caps.

No idea if this is a glicth caused by some mod, tho I haven't got any mods affecting Lucky 38/Strip or its residents, or if it would even work for anyone else. Well so I googled to see if this was some kind of bug...not that I'm complaining :D no mention of unlimited caps from Jane anywhere so just thought I'd share with y'all. Hope it helps someone looking for a way to make massive piles of caps without gambling or caravan, like me. Don't have time to play cards, too busy doing quests and offing Legion dudes with Boone, lol. And sorry, hope this is the place to post this, not sure if it's okay to discuss it on this forum. No spoilers here anyway.