Wolfhorn player home

nonoodles

Hi, I was wondering if someone would be interested in making a mod turning Wolfhorn ranch into a good but not overpowered player home? Saw only one on nexus mods and it wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. Example, the workbench and reloading bench could be in the lean-to at the side of the shack (where the useless generator or whatever is), the shack could be more comfortable, better lit and have more storage. Campfire, table and benches otuside for companions to chill out. I like to farm so maybe the fields outside could be made farmable, providing crops for food recipes.:) Oh and the pipe gives purified water, not irradiated.

Always wanted this place as a player home, plus it seems kind of fitting, only downside is it doesn't have the really necessary facilities, like workbench and so on. Lucky 38 is convenient but kind of meh for my Courier character since she prefers wide open spaces.

I know there's a lot of player home mods out there but I like to keep it lore-friendly, and Wolfhorn ranch is the perfect place. Would be really happy if someone takes an interest since I can't mod a mole rat for nuts.