Mods you want to see or create

Zalpha

"Armor sets" change depending on location/situation, i.e. a heavy armor set and one light or a mix or user defined

You enter a city, and since you're out of battle, you i.e. don't want to walk around with your helmet on in the market to buy groceries, so you want to take it off, or change your entire looks, like wear clothing or something. When you leave the city, the armor gets re-equipped.

Or you're wandering around in just your pants being a hippie (example) and have to suddenly equip your armor because a dragon arrives, or you just have the wrong armor on you, but forgot it. I think you get the idea. Changing your eqipment all the time take some time after a while, and can get frustrating. Either that, or:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/499458-shapeshifter-request/

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod i would like to see(some have allready been mentioned):

RTS for Skyrim -- Allready scouted some nice locations

Better inventory

Removal of levelscaling

Stronger dragons

The ability for the player to use Alduins Meteor Swarm shout(Alduin used it in Helgen)

Player owened fort that have faction guards(the player can choose witch faction he/she wants to guard his/hers fort)

Better performance mod(similar to this mod from FNV)

Unlimited followers mod

The ability to change followers equpment(and it stays that way)

Portalble enchant and alchemy table

The ability to enchant Guards weapons/Brew them potions(no more reverse pickpocketing)

Upped level cap

More perks mod(Loves the FO3 and FNV More perks mod)

If you are Harbringer of the Companions you can tell potiential followers to go to Jorrvaskr

Daeric shrine mod were you can place your Daeric artifacts for everyone to see

"Cheat" mods:

No well rested timer

Gets well rested bonus while being infected whit Lycanthropy

IMBA Chainmail bikini armor for females(Because we all know that the more skin a woman shows, the more protection she has)

I'd love a mod that gives me a directory that I can put MP3s into, and have those MP3s used at random for the music. For example, I can put in some upbeat songs in there that the game will use for when I get into combat, and play some of the more mellow stuff for when I'm wandering around. I basically just want to add music tracks to the game. I've got a library of great soundtracks from movies and other games that would be great to listen to while playing, but I want the music to be reactive to what I'm doing in the game, too.

I would like to have my follower be able to ride a horse if I ride a horse. Horses and followers don't mix well at the moment. The follower could get on or off the horse according to my character's actions. Also, I would like to talk and fight from my horse. Edited by Vanidil

I havent looked very hard so I'm sure some of this might exist. I know some does, but for me its been incompatible with something else or buggy, etc.

-Pickpocketable Children

-Curfews for Children

-Horse Whistle (where the horse RUNS FAST to you, not walks slowly)

-Horse speed increase (150%) (have this in XSO but requires a resummon of horse) (resummon part of mod causes crashes)

-Spell Damage Scales with Magicka Points (maybe something like 0.1% bonus per point over 100 | eg: 500 magika = 140% damage) Super high magicka glass cannon type play gives high damage, where balanced magicka and health will give OK damage.

-Decrease Damage Reduction cap to 60% from 80%

-Improvement enhancements capped at 50% so you cant enhancement loop with enchanting and potions to make ridiculous items. (obviously you dont really need a mod for this, but imo it should have been in the vanilla game)