Mods you want to see or create

Zalpha

i would like to see some guitars mod with some licks to play for example you equip the guitar a menu comes and you can chose to do arppegios, tapping etc ...

the sound files can be those used to teach guitar like the famous stetina series.

All it requires is some animations and models for different guitars

I'm sure it will be a great file of the month winner

I'd sure like to see a Nord playing an ESP Explorer, like this http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/123096.gif - just for the fun of it :)

But seriously, I second the idea.... Guitars with animations and sound files of your choice! :)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd want to create The Underdark for Skyrim. I can't find any mods for it, the few that I can don't work except for one; Winterhold Destruction which adds an underdark like underground city and area, but it doesn't seem to have any sky or distant terrain like Blackreach does (The sparkly ceiling/walls and such).

But I'm completely s*** at using that Creation Kit. So never ever ever going to happen (By me in any case).

It would be great if someone with the imagination i lack; to create a dialoge mod for the marriage.

i mean, i put more reflect and contemplate, to buy a pair of socks, than my character to get married

It's just like this:

Marriage-in-SKYRIM.jpeg

I'm not really much of a romantic myself, so i don't have a lot of nice ideas of what or how it should be, but sure marriage needs an improvement

For my point of view, is important that the mod is compatible with others mods like followers mods

And about ideas, apart for dialoge improve, it would be nice to have the chance to give your fiance/spouse a gift and to receive as well :wink:

That Mara's temple were decorated for the wedding; having the opportunity to choose Who would get married in a place as decrepit as that?

I didn't come with much more ideas, but as i write i was remembering the romance mod for morrowind, that one was nice (but to harsh to get a lover)

Well, this is only a general idea nothing accurate as you can see/read :sweat:

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hello. I understand that mod making is hard.. very hard and long process. I dont know how you make them, if i could do that i made them myself. So i beg someone to make Aloy bow from horizon zero dawn if its possible, or Aloys hair. I found similar hairstyle, but its not that. So, if someone can do it, i appriciate that

so I want to see this mod but improved to 2018 quality

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6515656-lara-croft-armor/&do=findComment&comment=58779491

please don't tell me that it is already online as I know but I am trying to find an improved version or at least try to make my own

Edited by bradster555