How to legally use fallout 3 stuff in NV?

kevinshively

Now this is where the legality becomes a grey area.

I -think- (don't quote me on this) you can use them in New Vegas but ONLY for yourself.

This means you cannot distribute the files at all and even showing images of it is discouraged by many.

Technically, it's illegal. But nobody is coming knocking at your door if you keep it to yourself. :thumbsup: They just have issues with redistribution, so I don't think that's a big problem.

Now this is where the legality becomes a grey area.

I -think- (don't quote me on this) you can use them in New Vegas but ONLY for yourself.

This means you cannot distribute the files at all and even showing images of it is discouraged by many.

Technically, it's illegal. But nobody is coming knocking at your door if you keep it to yourself. :thumbsup: They just have issues with redistribution, so I don't think that's a big problem.

That's why I said it's a grey area.

Nobody has ever got in trouble for it, not with the company or with police themselves.

Yes on paper it can be seen as illegal, but unless someone gets done for it and it gets a lot of publicity. It's grey to me.

Naturally redistribution is an absolute no-no in this case. That much is clear to everyone.