CTD + texture problems

Windmaker13

Hi, this is my first post here so Hello! :D

I have played FNV for a long time before patch 1.4 and after it I stopped playing game since most of mods I had, had some problems with CTD and so on. Few days ago I have returned to game and collect all mods I want to play with. There were no problems after first start of the game, but I had made a mistake and installed few bigger mods while playing game so I started to get CTD - it was completely my fault. After that I decided to start game once again but with few changes in files. I have used BOSS Auto sort tool in FOMM and then started game once again and here I am with my problems. I have two problems - one is a lot of CTD in different moments - usually when I enter interiors but sometimes game just freezes, second problem - or even two problems are that I get a lot of messages that graphic card drivers stopped working but they solved that problem - which means that I got black screen in FNV and that's it and then second problem after using BOSS tool that I have a lot of problems with textures - pink eyes, black skin textures, wired textures on everything etc. I didn't have such problems before using BOSS tool.

And now I have a question what I should do? I have 4GB loader installed - I have 12 GB RAM and Windows 7 64 bit, plus Geforce 285 GTX with latest drivers, reinstaled few days ago. I know I have a lot of mods installed, and I can delete few of them, but will this solve a problem?

Here is my load order after BOSS (it's from FOMM export load order):

outdated

Edited by Windmaker13

Here's the thing, BOSS is still experimental and doesn't usually arrange thing as well with larger mod lists. The reason is that the scripts for BOSS contain data of existing mods and working mod configurations. Since Nexus's community spits out mods rather frequently, Your best bet would be to rearrange your esms and esps based on the on the modders instructions. Having mods in the wrong load order will cause CTD and odd mesh mix matches because of conflicts. To make sure your Invalidation has everything, deactivate the Invalidator, and then reactivate it, Close Fomm, and Open it again. Check NVSE to make sure it is installed correctly. As far as load order, I'd need time to carefully look over your list (I need to work on my car right now). The quickest tip is that EVE is always suggest to be loaded last. Last of the esms, Last of the esps, (Eve patch esps go under Eve.esp of course) Hope this helps.

Thanks for tips. I will try it. Here there is the newest variant of my load order because I have deleted few mods. And still looking what else can I switch off what I do not use.

outdated

If nothing will work properly after changes, probably I will need to reinstall everything once again - game and mods...

Edited by Windmaker13

Yep, game was crashing for all time, with same graphic problems. Because of that I have reinstalled the whole game and downloaded once again all mods to have clear copies. Unfortunately with much less mods I have still problems. Maybe graphic one are not so popular - I guess the problem was with texture packs I used - I didn't remember, but probably I installed Paco Bueno and then another texture pack and that was a problem.

Right now game crashes in few situations. Firstly when I enter indoors - sometimes for 2-3 times and after that it works till few next doors to open. Secondly when for example I'm putting something into a box or to ED-E storage. And the third crash when I buy something and get to the end of the list of items. And farer I go and longer I play - maybe not real time, but game time because game crashes so often - crashes are more often. And in 3/4 it's errors with information that graphic card drivers stopped working. The point is that I have installed new drivers - latest one and reinstalled them few days ago. I'm running game on GeForce 285 GTX in SLI, but with switched off second card, because it's probably broken (yup, I have to take it out).

Here there is my latest load order - I can't make it smaller by myself - of course if any mod it's the one that can cause crashes I will for sure delete it :D Or maybe I have to make a proper order of mods? I would really like to play this game without crashes every time I open box/doors etc. and crashes in random moments... Any idea on how to solve problems?

One more question with game - is there any sense in putting this additional d3d9 file? http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34778 Or maybe is there any thing that I should set in settings to make game run better? I'm useing New Vegas Configator and game is in window mode 1920x1080 - cause if I make it full screen when game crashes to black screen I can't even get back to windows and have to restart computer.

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] CBC Dead Money Patch.esm
[X] Community Bugfix Compilation Patch.esm
[X] Caliber.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
[X] NSkies URWLified.esm
[X] Kaya47NF.esm
[X] More Perks.esm
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] Selective Fire.esm
[X] RHKGilbertCompanion.esm
[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esm
[X] theHeroNV_1.1.esp
[X] BetterPerformance.esp
[X] FalloutNV_lang.esp
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Darker Nights.esp
[X] NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp
[X] DYNAVISION 2 - Dynamic Lens Effect.esp
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp
[X] Night Brightness Adjuster.esp
[X] NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp
[X] JillBSAA.esp
[X] Tactical Combat Gear.esp
[X] WeaponModsExpanded.esp
[X] WMX-DeadMoney.esp
[X] WMX-HonestHearts.esp
[X] LUMENARIUM - Working Sunglasses ONLY.esp
[X] LUMENARIUMandELECTROCITY - Nevada Skies Replacer.esp
[X] LUMENARIUM - Bright Clear Days.esp
[X] PerkEveryLevel.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esp
[X] More Perks Update.esp
[X] Clanf_NoWeaponsRemove.esp
[X] Valhalla_Personal_Protection_NV.esp
[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp
[X] RHKGilbertCompanion-Primm.esp
[X] NVWillow.esp
[X] CompanionDe-Equip.esp
[X] NewVegasStrip&FreesideMarkers_v2.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp
[X] NCR_Desert.esp
[X] Improved Sound FX.esp
[X] Improved Sound FX - Gunshot Distance Tweak.esp
[X] Improved Sound FX - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp
[X] Body by Race.esp
[X] Armor by Race w Undies.esp
[X] Darkfiregaming T-Shirt & Weapon Bonuses Mod..esp
[X] NWghostbodysuit.esp
[X] Sunglasses Shipment - Four Eyes.esp
[X] QS_Blackwolf_NV_Backpackmod.esp
[X] JillBSAA Multicolor.esp
[X] DragonskinTacticalOutfit.esp
[X] DragonskinNCRPersonnelWearingOutfits.esp
[X] TGsArmorCollectionVegas.esp
[X] Geonox_Riot_Armor.esp
[X] NEVECbodysuit.esp
[X] ACA.esp
[X] geonoxT3Armors.esp
[X] RCSS.esp
[X] HDTshop.esp
[X] Sunglasses Shipment.esp
[X] NVLadyoutfit1.esp
[X] epock.esp
[X] Good things in good Springs.esp
[X] WMX-EVE.esp
[X] Improved Sound FX - EVE.esp
[X] Ahzteks Weapon Overhaul.esp
[X] Ahzteks Muzzle Flashes (Optional).esp
[X] Ahzteks Impact Data (Optional).esp
[X] Advanced Recon Gear.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Gear-Locations Doc Mitchell.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Armor.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Armor-Location Doc Mitchell.esp
[X] EVE FNV.esp
[X] The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Edited by Windmaker13

Crap. This mod is the one I like the most and what is the worst thing I like so many weapons from it that probably I won't find all of them separatly. Is there any way to even a little increase stability with that mod?

I will write this but it'll be crazy - I'm not a modder, I have played with modding in compltely different games, but is there any simple way to for example take out from Awo few weapons plus mods for them and just set them to be in chest for example in Goodsprings? I'm asking for that becauae I was looking for those few weapons I like the most and I didn't find any mods on Nexus with them :/

Also one more thing there are 2 optional files in AWO one is muzzle flash second some data - what the are used for for - I mean if they are usefull?

I'm asking because I want to decrease the number of files I'm adding.

Oh and I forgot - there is also one thing I guess making game instable - it's the number of companions and if I hire them crashes will start and there is no way to eliminate them even if you dismis them. But this is just second problem because even without companions or just 2 or 3 there are crashes.

And sorry for mistakes but I'm writing from my mobilephone ;)

The problem is getting the OK from Ahztek. Many of our gifted modders arent here anymore.

Impact data makes the guns hit pretty damned hard. a 50 cal puts a bloody hole in you.

Brighter muzzle flashes is as it sounds,bright muzzle flash.

Game gets finicky with many comps that are vanilla.