CTD + texture problems

Windmaker13

So I will do the same. And because of that one more question - I will probably look for some other weapons mods just to make game more interesting but I have one question - are there any important rules with adding many weapons mods?

WME/WMX dont get along well. Pick one or the other.

Most weapon replacers,like BoE dont get along with WME/WMX

Remember your masters!

Most of them use Caliber. Some will change into CASE. Dont run both as youll get a SHITTON of duplicate entries.

As I was thinking - game is a little bit more stable after deinstalling AWO - I don't have crashes each time I enter indoors or open a box or buy something but still game crashes constantly once per few minutes - without special reason, sometimes just stops. Always with Graphic Card drivers error - I got black screen, still I hear sound but I can't get back to game and then Program is not responding error appears. And I have come to one conclusion - is it possible that If I have two graphic cards but one is switched off because it's broken (I didn't have time to take it out), this could make a problem for Fallout? All other games run without problems. For me all problems I have right now with Fallout are because of graphic - and it's no matter if I use any texture packs or not. Maybe I should have set something in GC settings or something else? Also I have two mods I'm not sure I can use together - Selective Fire and SelectFire because it was necessary for Exciters weapons.

To be sure here there is my load order and my computer specs.

Intel Core i7 920 2.67GHz, 12 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 1 GB, Windows 7 Home 64 bit - I'm running game in window mode with 1920x1080 resolution of course with 4GB loader and NVSE alternative plugin for 4GB loader.

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] CBC Dead Money Patch.esm
[X] Community Bugfix Compilation Patch.esm
[X] Caliber.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
[X] NSkies URWLified.esm
[X] Kaya47NF.esm
[X] More Perks.esm
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] Selective Fire.esm
[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esm
[X] SelectFire.esm
[X] theHeroNV_1.1.esp
[X] BetterPerformance.esp
[X] FalloutNV_lang.esp
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Darker Nights.esp
[X] NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp
[X] DYNAVISION 2 - Dynamic Lens Effect.esp
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp
[X] Night Brightness Adjuster.esp
[X] NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp
[X] JillBSAA.esp
[X] Tactical Combat Gear.esp
[X] WeaponModsExpanded.esp
[X] WMX-DeadMoney.esp
[X] WMX-HonestHearts.esp
[X] LUMENARIUM - Working Sunglasses ONLY.esp
[X] LUMENARIUMandELECTROCITY - Nevada Skies Replacer.esp
[X] RX-Auto Incremental Save.esp
[X] LUMENARIUM - Bright Clear Days.esp
[X] PerkEveryLevel.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esp
[X] More Perks Update.esp
[X] Clanf_NoWeaponsRemove.esp
[X] Valhalla_Personal_Protection_NV.esp
[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp
[X] NVWillow.esp
[X] CompanionDe-Equip.esp
[X] NewVegasStrip&FreesideMarkers_v2.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp
[X] NCR_Desert.esp
[X] Improved Sound FX.esp
[X] Improved Sound FX - Gunshot Distance Tweak.esp
[X] Improved Sound FX - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp
[X] Body by Race.esp
[X] Armor by Race w Undies.esp
[X] Darkfiregaming T-Shirt & Weapon Bonuses Mod..esp
[X] NWghostbodysuit.esp
[X] Sunglasses Shipment - Four Eyes.esp
[X] QS_Blackwolf_NV_Backpackmod.esp
[X] JillBSAA Multicolor.esp
[X] DragonskinTacticalOutfit.esp
[X] DragonskinNCRPersonnelWearingOutfits.esp
[X] TGsArmorCollectionVegas.esp
[X] Geonox_Riot_Armor.esp
[X] NEVECbodysuit.esp
[X] AWMRifle.esp
[X] ACA.esp
[X] geonoxT3Armors.esp
[X] RCSS.esp
[X] HDTshop.esp
[X] Sunglasses Shipment.esp
[X] NVLadyoutfit1.esp
[X] epock.esp
[X] Good things in good Springs.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Gear.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Gear-Locations Doc Mitchell.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Armor.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Armor-Location Doc Mitchell.esp
[X] Exciters M4 Pack.esp
[X] Exciters MP5 Pack.esp
[X] 1 Camon PKM HMG (Yangtze Memorial shack).esp
[X] The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] EVE FNV.esp
[X] WMX-EVE.esp
[X] Improved Sound FX - EVE.esp

Personally Project Nevada does a lot of that stuff for you. Slim=good in Fallout.

Hows Exiters MP5s handle? I need a small SMG for my sniper

EDIT

WME/WMX DO NOT play nice with each other.pick one or the other

Edited by Azrael120782

So you suggest to switch to Project Nevada?

Because in case of weapons/armours/special gear the mix of Exciters mods, nordic firearms, Advanced packs and advanced recon set or how it is named and some TG's mods makes game and player stuff I guess ideal - for those who look for more special ops version.

Hows Exiters MP5s handle? I need a small SMG for my sniper

I didn't tested them well, but as far as I see they are quite nice - there is a lot of additional elements on weapons - eotech or other scopes, silencers, also they are in my opinion well balanced and also you can rework them a little. I's depends on what you want exactly - if you want a simple SMG just for example with silencer Exciters one are not so good, but if you look for something smaller then assault carbine with nice amount of special addons like scopes Exciters one will be good.

WME/WMX DO NOT play nice with each other.pick one or the other

I have only WMX - I don't have WME installed - as I compare WME files to one I have in data folder. Or I'm blind :D

And can you say something about RX-Auto Incremental Save? Because I decided to get it just to don't waste time on switching to mane menu every time to make save.

Well PN would give you a lot of benifits like cool armors,implants etc.

(and a ton of new toys)

I had RX and it was good,but then I started getting that bloated save bug.

Sorry,my eyes are kinda sandy from hunting down Willows new gun..

WME/WMX i dont really use anymore personally. They were fun,but the community makes guns far better than Bethsoft/Obsidian can :P

Well I will sre. Currently I will stay with what I have but I will do everything to find what crashes my game. I have watched some tutorials on modding FNV on youtube and find out how many mistakes I made with mods. So once again I have to clean up data folder.

But I have some questions not exactly connected with topic. I have few mods adding weapons and I'm wondering if it is possible to merge their files into one without special modding skills? something to create my own weapon pack just to have smaller load order.

Also where can I check codes of added stuff if there is no such info from modder?

Is it difficult to mod some files to for example create a box in goodsprings somewhere and add stuff to it from mods?

I'm asking those wuestion because I'm not a modder but I really would like to clean up my game files :D

And about FNV Edit. I have made merged patch but still I have some red signs in that patch mostlt from community bug fix which adds some lines but all othrr mods game files have completly different one. What I should do with that?