Skyrim is coming out next week

shopsD

How many of you will miss the waiting. The searching for every morsel of info on Skyrim. Watching every trailer, anticipating all the features, reading every hands on review, looking for every picture you could find on the Internet. Or will you all forget that when Skyrim is released?

Missing the wait for Skyrim after it is released is like your wife having a baby and you missing the pregnancy...

Love the comparison ^^

What's so important about the wait though, you forget about it the second you have the game. There was this time when me and my guild on another game waited 6 months for some private server to open. It kept being announced month after month, but never came out. It finally opened three years later, not so long ago, when everyone had already forgotten about it. It was like there was never a waiting time for those who did join, it hasn't been discussed at all even though it was excessive.

I'll be to busy playing!

And I'v still got Guild Wars 2 (might make me quite WoW!) to look at... and Battlefield 3 to be exited for (christmas present).

So I'm going to be in a state of anticipation for the foreseeable future.

Can we just stop starting new threads about "x amount of days until Skyrim" or about the wait? Kids these days...

Anyway, no, I will not miss it. At all. We're comparing this to ENJOYING the game, so of course I won't miss it.