Reclaiming Sancre Tor

daehan58

Installed Reclaiming Sancre Tor, lots of missing meshes signs. Installed with Mod Manager several times, wondering if I missed something. Thanks

There's no need to install it with OBMM. Just put the .esp and the three .bsa archives (meshes, textures & sound) in your Oblivion\Data file and you're ready to go. I've had no problems with it that way. If that doesn't fix your issue, try asking in the Reclaiming Sancre Tor: Support on TES Alliance. DarkRider and his team a testers are pretty quick with their answers.

It is possible that you need to rename the BSA's to be sure that the game sees them. I would rename them to Oblivion-(original name here) so that the game finds them with no issues to see if that helps out.

It is possible that you need to rename the BSA's to be sure that the game sees them. I would rename them to Oblivion-(original name here) so that the game finds them with no issues to see if that helps out.

The game would not recognize them if you did that. The names for the BSAs are supposed to be:

ReclaimSancreTor - Meshes.bsa

ReclaimSancreTor - Sounds.bsa

ReclaimSancreTor - Textures.bsa

The game would not recognize them if you did that. The names for the BSAs are supposed to be:

ReclaimSancreTor - Meshes.bsa

ReclaimSancreTor - Sounds.bsa

ReclaimSancreTor - Textures.bsa

Thanks everyone, guess I got lazy using OBMM. Manually loaded the three bsa's and the esp in the data directry, everything works.

• 7 years later...

Hi, not sure where else to post since tesalliance wont let me create account. I am having an issue with the Earth Warrior Quest, when i free the guy from his cell in the goblin cage he just says "I HAVE NO GREETING". I cant progress in the quest, any suggestions? I tried adding the items he gives manually but it didnt work. The npc needs to say his piece for the quest to continue.

Edited by craylin48

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, not sure where else to post since tesalliance wont let me create account. I am having an issue with the Earth Warrior Quest, when i free the guy from his cell in the goblin cage he just says "I HAVE NO GREETING". I cant progress in the quest, any suggestions? I tried adding the items he gives manually but it didnt work. The npc needs to say his piece for the quest to continue.

Got the same problem... u found anything?