Female Armor Resizing Project

Before I say anything, sorry for semi-raging. I'm just sorta getting sick of actually getting the motivation to do something then finding out it's been done before already. It's been happening a hell of a lot lately =/ .. I'll edit the OP for those four and add in some extra information in a moment.

edit: Ok, OP edited. All suggestions for armor that isn't done would be good for that list, and if a list hasn't been made before, I might consider putting a list of all AA, A, B and C cup armors in the general area for all members to see, so they can find other armors easier.

The list is a good idea. Many people prefer the smaller breast sizes but have a difficult time finding the mods for them. As was noted earlier there are a lot of mods that have been redone or include smaller breast sizes in the package. Putting up a list of those would be a huge undertaking but also a tremendous service to the community. I'll keep an eye out for any mods like that and pass the info on as I run across them.

If anyone has armors that are for B or less, or even C, you can go ahead and pm them to me, so I can compile a list and catagorize them all by sizes.

And for anything that is C+ that anyone would like shrunk, go ahead and post them so I can extend the "awaiting" list.

You might want to look into Lattices and the Lattice modifier for Blender. Only thing is, you can't use the x-axis mirror on the mesh, so if the mesh is symmetrical, and you are modifying a set of vertices, you'll also want to select the vertices that is mirrored on the x-axis, and use x-axis scaling to move these vertices left or right.

However, for low-poly meshes, the method Myrmaad linked to would work well enough.

As I said earlier, I will need a proper screenshot "guide", or even just images that show what you mean with no comprehensive walkthrough, or I'll just be completely lost.

I would suggest PM is not the way to go. It would be much better just to add them here, don't you think? Easier and more accessible to others who want to help with the compilation task. I can think of many I have not mentioned, simply because I don't have time, and can't think of the name off the top of my head, but for example NPR's little cowgirl outfit with Shorts/Chaps has small busted halter top; NPR has a school girl type uniform with two tops, the t-shirt in that one is no more than a B cup. In fact I'd like to see the striped top and the t-shirts both sized to match each other. NPR is very generous with her meshes, so anything she has done can be sized.

A better idea, I think, would be to start a thread in the general Oblivion Mod Talk forum and compile it publicly with input from the general population, Keep a list of mods that contain meshes with small cup sizes already, and make a concurrent list of meshes that are on your "wish list". You can link that thread either to the first post here, or to a thread you create in the mod request forum, or link to both.

I forgot she made an "a cup" version of Private Armor (the school uniiform I mentioned)

Ayumi set - the other one I mentioned

NPRs Swimsuits "Miszugi set"

NPR's beautiful lingerie has many small cup pieces.. You just have to open your mind and your eyes and Look around. I think there is plenty.

HGEC A-Cup Clothing and Armor Replacer by ultimote

Dancers Clothes LowBody S For HGEC by NPR And GrimReaperCalls

A-Cup SisterNightfall by GrimReaperCalls and Sinblood

A- and C-Cup Small Hips for SB Corset Armor by GrimReaperCalls and LSSJBroly and Sinblood

Ambassador of Darkness A-Cup by Eyren and GrimReaperCallsIvy Armor B-Cup S by ozmo and GrimReaperCalls

Plate Armor Plus (don't pass it over! there is an A-B cup included)

ABC - Elwing by Foomonchoo

ABC - Fiona by Foomonchoo

Silverlight for B-cup by Foomonchoo

ABC - Tonas Airy Lily by Foomonchoo

Assassins Creed 2 - Revisited by theRoadstroker

theRoadstrokers Master Assassin Armor by theRoadstroker

theRoadstrokers Rogue Outfit - Powered by HEW by theRoadstroker

theRoadstrokers Forest Elf Ranger Outfit by theRoadstroker

theRoadstrokers Courtesan Outfit by theRoadstroker

In fact, theRoadstroker is always a safe bet for modest proportions so all his files should be examined periodically.

Someone should go through all of Fly's releases with a fine toothed comb.

Everything by Justice123 should be suitable, they are all fitted to the standard size torso, there seems to be some confusion on that point.

Everything in the TGND project is likely to please as well.

So if you do this publicly like this, I will add the ones I know as I have time. The threads will obviously need a caretaker to update the initial post and correct for duplicates etc. Any housekeeping issues, like copying and pasting links with labels for example or pinning if it takes off etc, I can do for you as needed.

Also as for body replacers:

BBB for HGEC C-cup and B-cup by Saaya

This is the link to EVE

The link for TGND body base (install after EVE)

This is what Ziitch is referring to. Forgive the bad mouse writing, penmanship isn't one of my strong suits and it sort of translates into my mouse writing as well. ;3. Anyway, Lattices aren't too complex. You add one hitting the Space Bar, scale it to size in object mode. U, V, and W change the number of selectable vertices on the Lattice, basically subdividing it to give you better control over morphing your model. You then add the Lattice Modifier and fill in the object name to each model you want morphing. From there, you simply select the Lattice and switch to edit mode, fiddle with the vertices, until you get it morphed the way you want. When you finish, just apply the Lattice Modifier that you added to each model. You can also probably touch up certain parts by hand with Proportional Falloff after you apply the Modifier, but I don't have an image for this...

http://i.imgur.com/EiHph.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UX3IA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Vr1pe.jpg

Hope this helps you in your endeavors.

I'm putting this on hold for now, because I've gotten seriously sick over the last few days and at this rate I may need to go to hospital. Ugh... Life just loves to troll me.