Just in general.

Nintii

Haven't you seen or heard or thought of something interesting and wanted to share it but not really want to have to start a huge topic about it ? ... I know I have ... you know what I mean ... there you were driving down the road and all of a sudden ..... or you went into the salon a blonde but came out green ... or perhaps you saw something interesting in the news etc.

This is not a rant Topic ... after hearing of it's damnation here, I took the liberty of checking "rants" meaning and it isn't anything of what I'm proposing ...

Here you can go OFF TOPIC without being arrested or lambasted or any other word ending in ".........ed", if you know what I mean.

This is also not a place meant to promote hate speech, your brand of sexuality, or anything harmful to others or this site .... OK.

The key word here should be FUN.

I don't know how far this will go or whether it will be locked down or not but well let's see ... if it is then no harm done and all is well.

So before I even start something let's see if a Moderator says otherwise ... hey, maybe this idea just sucks period.

Edited by Nintii

Well today i went to visit my uncle in the ICU ward ... he has become so broken down and has lost his desire to live after his son (my cousin) was shot during his work routine just over a year ago - he was a security guard in one of those cash in transit companies.

Well my Uncle has just gone downhill he's so broken up and refuses to eat ... *sigh* ... it's so hard on everyone.

But anyhow, after the initial greetings and hugs and "how are you doings" etec etc, the usual silence of just sitting and staring at each in silence began to creep in ... while this was taking place I noticed another young women who must have been involved in some terrible accident, well she was just lying there either sleeping or just knocked out from the drugs ... she was in a bad way with tubes and blipping machines everywhere.

I got so emotional I wanted to just go over and hug her or hold her hand and cry and tell her that she wasn't alone ... well anyway her parents turned up and stood holding hands so tightly and watched her and her monitors, after 15 minutes of this she suddenly opened her eyes ... I just tear thinking of this, you know it just gripped my heart so ... whew ... anyhow, her parents faces lit up and they started moving around her not knowing what to do, then I saw her mom suddenly stop moving and channelled all her energy into gently brushing her daughters face with her hand ... if love was electricity I'm sure that the entire city would have been powered for weeks by the look that passed between them.

The dad just stood clutching her hand and cried ... I'm not one for crying in public but that floored me.

So ... how much longer are we going to fight ... I'm talking about you and your family, you know that horrible aunt, or father or sister or brother or even with your mom, hey maybe you're the parent who's being ugly ... this includes your husband, yes that horrible, uncaring mean bag of bones or it could be your wife, the one who is constantly complaing and chunking like a she-dog (hehehehehe) ? ... huh, c'mon how long ?

As I sat there this thought crossed my mind ... anger is a luxury for fools ... no offence, but we only realise just how much we mean to each other when things go wrong or are bad ... let's kiss and make-up and celebrate each other now,

while we have a chance to.

I'm sure some of you might say, "Sure I'd like to bury the hatchet ... but in their head !" ... if only you know what they did to me ... I didn't say it was easy ... but it's right.

Be the better one ... extend the olive branch first, if it's rejected then at least you've tried.

So much for the "fun" start I'd been planning here.

hmm something fun well its kind of funny... i decided to buy a particularly large pair of high heeled shoes, bad mistake they were 7inch's i am like an expert in walking in heels but it seems these were an inch too high i fell and broke my ankle "sigh" silly me teaches me for putting looks before safety (although holding a flame anywhere near my head will light it like a Christmas tree the amount of hair spray i use :biggrin:) so no more heels for a while :rolleyes:

I'm sure some of you might say, "Sure I'd like to bury the hatchet ... but in their head !" ... if only you know what they did to me ... I didn't say it was easy ... but it's right.

Be the better one ... extend the olive branch first, if it's rejected then at least you've tried.

So much for the "fun" start I'd been planning here.

Never knew my parents, and I really don't plan on doing so. Back on err... topic

Wandered around town for a bit, ate a lunch of steak and eggs, finished that bottle of rum I bought earlier in the day. Life is great.

Well, I just played through some new indie game called To The Moon. It's the first game ever to make me cry my eyes out. I'd honestly suggest giving it a try. It's amazing.

Gotta try it !

Edit; For some reason my posts aint getting counted, anyone know why?

Edited by Emanuei

Posts in The Lounge don't get counted, if I remember correctly. Not quite sure. It was either that or just the Forum Games section.

No post count in The Lounge. Not a place for "Count Hunters" :tongue: