Legion vs. Stormcloaks

gretzky99

I supported the Stormcloaks, and the next time I play, I'm heading back to Windhelm, to become Thane, then after that, Ulfric will feel my blade, becuase he doesn't care about the people, he cares about himself. He just wanted the throne, and If I have anything to say about it, he won't be getting it. The Imperials had to go because they were Thalmor puppets, and after the Thalmor sent that little execution squad after me (feeble attempt at that, they got eaten by my guardian dragon). I've all ready done the Empire a service with a few particular assassinations of some key figures, and as Dragonborn, I'm pretty much next in line for the Empires throne, I'll find someone who is worthy to be called High King of Skyrim eventually, but for now, they can rule themselves, while I provide the systematic extermination of all Thalmor in the province.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both sides are douches. I'd much rather support the Stormcloaks for Skyrim independance and the fact the IMPERIAL DICKBAG TRIED TO EXECUTE ME WITHOUT TRIAL..., HOWEVER. The Thalmor are the real enemy. Crushing the rebellion might be the only chance of any force being big enough to take on the Aldmeri Dominion before they enslave everyone. If Skyrim splits, its just smaller, weaker target's for the Elves to march all over of. Let's be honest here. The empire might be puppets, but it's a puppet that would give the Thalmor a bloody nose on the way down. Skyrim wouldn't be able to put up nearly as much of a fight on it's own, and the Empire would have no reason to defend it's recently rebelled province. Big picture fellas.

Freedom is a highly relative and subjective thing. Frankly, I don't like either side because they offer freedom only to a select few. Personally I would prefer it if they had an option for autonomy in Skyrim.

I really don't like the Thalmor and the way they are using the empire, but the Nord supremacist Ulfric Stormcloak is just as bad. The empire is weak, the Thalmor are only making this more apparent. IMO The Empire doesn't have the right to rule Skyrim if they cannot even get a grip on their own province (Cyrodil) which is in the middle of a civil war. From a military point of view, the empire is stretching over too great an area and in the long term it would be better for them to consolidate what they have and solve their problems in their homeland and dispense with the Thalmor before seeking to expand.Ulfric Stomcloak does care for his people,just as long as they are his people - that is his only interest the narrow-minded Machiavellian twit, If history has taught any of us any lessons is that petty despots like him always meet their end all too soon.

Edited by shadow_scale9180

I helped the Empire.

Many of the Stormcloaks are racists and I hate those.

The Empire might currently be a puppet of the Dominion however it is the only puppet big enough to stand up to it. And in another sense Ulfric is helping the Dominion by splitting the Empire so he is a puppet too.

Imperials for me.

Although I do agree that Skyrim shouldn't be ruled by the the imperials, its in no shape to go to war with the Dominion. Ulfric is too idealistic to lead a country, he'll just lead everyone to their deaths. Moreover, under his rule, other races will be oppressed, leading to a weaker skyrim and an easier target for the Dominion. Skyrim should bide their time, slowly and secretly build up in strength, and maybe a decade or 2 later, with the Dragonborn leading the assault, crush the Dominion. (I can totally picture generals riding dragons on to the battlefield)

Next, they should force Cyrodil to become their vessel, and once again, a Dragonborn will be emperor.