Legion vs. Stormcloaks

gretzky99

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh so no body knows what there view points or anything are?

im not gonna just jump on the bandwagon of a faction i know nothing of lol.

Stormcloaks are on the other side of the civil war that erupts during the events of Skyrim; they are supports of the province of Skyrim becoming its own nation, whereas the Imperial Alliance wants to keep the Empire intact. They don't like either much. Think Rebels vs. Empire in Star Wars.

Stormcloaks are on the other side of the civil war that erupts during the events of Skyrim; they are supports of the province of Skyrim becoming its own nation, whereas the Imperial Alliance wants to keep the Empire intact. They don't like either much. Think Rebels vs. Empire in Star Wars.

Well if we use the Star Wars theme then Stormcloaks are the good guys and the Imperials are the bad....I don't know if that's right though. Couldn't it be the other way to? Should we really give good and bad titles to these factions?

Well if we use the Star Wars theme then Stormcloaks are the good guys and the Imperials are the bad....I don't know if that's right though. Couldn't it be the other way to? Should we really give good and bad titles to these factions?

Wait, the Empire is bad? :P

Okay, my comparison was way bad, I'm tired and I shouldn't be up this late haha. Think...Quebec and the rest of Canada. Hahaha.

Okay, my comparison was way bad, I'm tired and I shouldn't be up this late haha. Think...Quebec and the rest of Canada. Hahaha.

Well yes technically the Empire was the dark side but I guess that is up to interpretation on whether the dark side is evil or not.

But I read a little more about the Stormcloaks and the leader killed the King to get more power....so Stormcloaks will prolly be the "evil way" while staying with the Legion is the "good way" but I'm sure there is a lot of gray area to.

Well yes technically the Empire was the dark side but I guess that is up to interpretation on whether the dark side is evil or not.

But I read a little more about the Stormcloaks and the leader killed the King to get more power....so Stormcloaks will prolly be the "evil way" while staying with the Legion is the "good way" but I'm sure there is a lot of gray area to.

I was joking about the Empire in Star Wars, they're way evil. d: But yes, open to some interpretation though I may not agree..

As far as the Stormcloaks go, I don't think so. We don't know what was going on with the King of who he was, if he was wicked or a great man, etc. But perhaps the Stormcloaks are the option for "evil" characters, which would be cool. But what I really want is to actually have two tough choices, where both have a good viable standpoint and you have to pick. Secede, or unite...