6 Days left!

Halororor

Generalized anxiety disorder... insomnia... urge to steal small objects to 'level pickpocket'... yelled FUSROODAH randomly in the street yesterday, cops told me it scared people if I Shout in town...

Seriously, it's a game. I'm having a blast playing Risen right now, for those who never tried with very fun RPG from the Gothic series guys, and after going really out of my way I was accepted for Mage training in a Monastery and that place is one of the most fun experiences I've had in SP RPGs. Sadly I probably wont finish in time for Skyrim.

Thinking about buying Deus ex human revolution... :unsure:

I'd suggest not, it will probably only keep you busy for 3 days, then you'll be twiddling your thumbs for the rest of the time.

I was planning on buying Lord of the Rings War in the North to tide me over until then, but it's been delayed to two or three days before Skyrim, so that won't work.

I'm basically replaying Oblivion, reminding myself why I love it so much, and why Skyrim's going to be epic.

I'm also praying that Im not working the next day, I work in a game shop, and if I see people come in and buy Skyrim when I know it's waiting at home for me, it'll kill me.