6 Days left!

Halororor

Working, and will be working some more during next week. Luckily only until thursday! So the timing will be perfect :) Also messing with Battlefield 3 during any free time, but I'm growing quite tired of that game already to be honest. So it's all good here for now! Edited by Mr. Bravo

Getting out and exercising in the mornings and afternoons makes time fly by rather fast. For anyone with nothing to do, I very much advise you give it a try. Plus, GRAW 2 (or whatever else you can find) in between helps.

Me Gran turismo 5 is holding at a decent level, man it never gets old. Especially with about 30 players in friends list at any given time playen it :teehee: Edited by Thor.

Cleaning/updating computer to stay busy during down time.

Hmm, that reminds me. I should perhaps do that before Skyrim comes. My computer has been in desperate need of a format and clean Windows installation for a while now. It's slow as hell, but I'm just so lazy. I'd have to reinstall all the drivers, all my third party applications, most of my games. Not to mention making back-ups of all my personal data and saved games.

Hell, it might even be a good idea to get back up to date on my gaming back-log. Still have to finish Space Marine, the New Vegas DLC, Dead Space 2, my second Witcher 2 playthrough, Deus Ex 1, and the list goes on. Damn, I've got a giant backlog now that I think about it. In-between studying, I can easily keep myself busy.

Edited by Halororor