How will heatlh regen work?

marharth

Yeah, i guess it depends on a player type if he/she wants a regenerating health. Maybe with easy difficulty, there should be regen life but not in normal or hard.

I have an idea i posted on mod forum that i think would add realism:

It would be very cool to have mod that removes health regen and if your health is below, lets say for example, 40% then it will start to decrease. You will literally die because of the sustained wounds if you cant find a way to heal yourself.

It would be better if you could sit and rest and wait til the health bars fills up. A minute or so. There should also be a animation when you use bandages on yourself. That would be awesome! If you had bandages of course. Edited by klotim

Yeah, i guess it depends on a player type if he/she wants a regenerating health. Maybe with easy difficulty, there should be regen life but not in normal or hard.

I have an idea i posted on mod forum that i think would add realism:

It would be very cool to have mod that removes health regen and if your health is below, lets say for example, 40% then it will start to decrease. You will literally die because of the sustained wounds if you cant find a way to heal yourself.

I guess we'll have to wait, but that's a great idea. You could incorporate stamina in there as well, overall though I'd want the decrease to be fairly slow to give you enough time to crawl to some aid. Either way, I'm sold.

:wallbash: 2 days