Enchantment Spells

ShankNinja

Hello. I'm relatively new to Oblivion and Modding in general, however I have a request. I am using a mod which adds 5 scripted spells (Kill, Resurrect, Advance Level, Remove Bounty, Remove Infamy) and I was wondering how to put those into enchantments. Similar to the Amulet of Disintegration, the Remove Bounty could remove my bounty each time I put on the item I enchanted it with. Likewise with kill, I could have it kill me or put it on a weapon to kill others. I don't expect anyone to come out with a mod to do all of this, but if someone could guide me to do it myself, I've been learning a little bit of the construction set and I might be able to figure it out with proper guidance. Thank you.

If you are familiar with the TES Construction Set, you can put the spells on items that way. You would need to choose the oblivion.esm as well as the mod that adds the spells you are talking about, but don't make either one the active one. You can then choose the items you want each of the spells on and add the spells. Once done you can save a new esp that would be your own mod with the items. I would however place the items either in a chest or on a vendor so you can get to them before you quit the CS :)

If you are familiar with the TES Construction Set, you can put the spells on items that way. You would need to choose the oblivion.esm as well as the mod that adds the spells you are talking about, but don't make either one the active one. You can then choose the items you want each of the spells on and add the spells. Once done you can save a new esp that would be your own mod with the items. I would however place the items either in a chest or on a vendor so you can get to them before you quit the CS :)

Thanks, will try, but is there a way to add them to the enchantment menu?

Hello. I'm relatively new to Oblivion and Modding in general, however I have a request. I am using a mod which adds 5 scripted spells (Kill, Resurrect, Advance Level, Remove Bounty, Remove Infamy) and I was wondering how to put those into enchantments. Similar to the Amulet of Disintegration, the Remove Bounty could remove my bounty each time I put on the item I enchanted it with. Likewise with kill, I could have it kill me or put it on a weapon to kill others. I don't expect anyone to come out with a mod to do all of this, but if someone could guide me to do it myself, I've been learning a little bit of the construction set and I might be able to figure it out with proper guidance. Thank you.

Basically you need to make an enchantment with a script effect, this you do in the CS.

For this you need to have a little knowledge of how the script you want to apply on an enchantment works.

I suggest opening the mod with the 5 spells in the CS and study those spells, which are most likely script effects.

When you know how they work, you make a new mod and you recreate the scripts for enchantments; then you make an enchantment and you apply the script you wrote as an effect.

Under effects, choose script effect from the list and then select your script. Make sure you saved it as a magic effect script or it won't show up.

I'm pretty sure there's tutorials on how to do this on the TESCS wiki, in case that wasn't enough explanation.