Oblivion Mod Manager Load list

Herolegend

hey guys n girls, thought I would share with you all my obmm load list as i did say i should give something back for all the help I received, first of all the black moon problem i had wasn't a problem it was apparently all natural from Natural Environments it says it in their readme.

2nd the pink feet i had was a weird one, I'm not 100% sure however re-installing Exnems EC might of fixed it and or it might of fixed itself when i went into a basement with no npc's and waiting 14days, or a re-installation of something that messes with a foot.niff but I'm not an expert, This load list isn't 100% tested but so far the crashes are small and thats fine by me considering I'm running over 100 mods lol If i remember the only crashes i remember having were everytime the game exits, or when you start a new game and load it up that all works fine but when I tried to load from a new game another game it crashed,

not sure if this is fixed after moving black luster.esp and black luster two swordstyle.esp up in the load list, before it was far down and during the game very rarely it would crash when i equipped and unequipped the weapons really fast. will try it out more but if this load list helps anyone i followed some guide to some obmm load list, for instance the deadly reflex ones have to load last and knights,esp has to load before knights_fem.esp i took some of them into account.

there are 5 jpg's of my list, If anyone sees something off the top of your heads of a particular mod should be a certain place on the list please reply that would be appreciated a lot.

prt2

prt3

prt4

prt5 Final so far the game doesn't crash that often and if it does its always on exiting the game

Archived