Weapon Sets?

Tomfabio

Im almost positive you can have "sets" favorited. Ill admit ive watched a few playthroughs (only of the claw quest that weve all seen in trailers) and it seemed that they could switch from something like a fire spell in left and sword in right to dual maces just by going to one option in their favorites. Didnt see this for armor though.

I remember a similar thing in DDO. You could set up to two weapons in a single slot and have them equip automatically. You could go from using a single sword and a shield to using two swords with the press of a button.

If there's not one, I'm sure there will be a mod made for it that allows you to do that. Maybe have multiple hotkey sets or something. One for the top row of numbers, one for the keypad, maybe the Function keys (F1-F12). I don't know.

It has yet to be confirmed, but I would expect you can have load-outs set to the number keys. The manual for 360 says this:

You can also assign primary and secondary quick keys by holding (d-pad left or right) on items in the favorites menu. Swap between the two items during gameplay by tapping (d-pad left or right).

Pete also answered this on Twitter.

My impression of the Xbox version is that you get one item Quick Keyed for each hand, and that's all. PC, however, should be set up for weapon combination hot keys. Fingers crossed!

Does anyone know it Skyrim will have weapon sets? For example: if i have a shield and a spell out, will i be able to press one key and have my weapons switch to dual wielding axes? Or will i have to switch the weapon in each hand individually?

Just get a keyboard with macro buttons and you won't have any worries.