Will you play as your morrowind/oblivion charecter in skyrim?

TheMysteriousTraveler

101 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play as your morrowind/oblivion charecter in skyrim?

• Hell Yeah!
    • Nah...
    • Maybe
    • I dont know yet...
    • Yes, but with some improvements made etc.
    • Only if i can get my skyrim charecter to look like my morrowind/oblivion charecter.
    • I was going to, now i'm not anymore
    • Unless someone makes that custom race mod they made for oblivion/morrowind, then no
    • No, but now you gave me the idea...
    • Other (please comment)

My character shall be the the descendant of my oblivion character althalus, the greatest theif in all of tamriel. His honour was stolen from him and he was publicly execyted. His pregnant mistress fled to her homeland of skyrim, where her descendants have lived now for 200 years. The first born son of the line was also names althalus, and he has made it his lifelong goal to achieve the heights of his great great grandfather, and reclaim the honour that was stolen from his family line.

I'm not a big RPer per se, and though my characters fighting style and skill selection will likely be making the leap to Skyrim, there's no big RP behind it or any real connection. It may not even be the same race.

However, for the sake of making the videos more interesting (see below) I may start to build up some form of backstory just so I can provide some context to what people are watching.

No. But they will be my ancestors.

For my second: Valen Uvirith, One of the last Telvanni. His ancestor was Reynel Uvirith, My Morrowind Telvanni mage.

I figure if there's one character type that could be around 200 years later it would be a Telvanni Mage. They live for a long ass time, just look at Baladas over in Gnisis.

Blah 200 years plus I never play as the same dude twice, unless its Spanky, my magical mod-testing Imperial barbarian (variously known as the walking irony). He's long gone and I don't have any substantial saves/chars for Oblivion, and if he had any descendants they're probably all inbred, slack-jawed, demented retar- *exceptional individuals. I'll probably make some badass Dark Elf this time around.

I don't see why I should be limited to only one character. Besides I really want to play with all 3 beast races and all 3 elven races in Skyrim so one descendant is not going to help me.

My namesake character had started in Battlespire, didn't do Morrowind (that was her lover, who died in the process of destroying Dagoth Ur and lived long enough to be honored by Azura) did Oblivion, though. She's still alive because one of her ancestors (grandfather) is NOT lore friendly (Dremora) and she inherited his immortality and a few other traits. So Nyx might make an appearance in Skyrim, if I don't go all Metalocalypse fangirl and play Toki Wartooth instead :P

My own namesake character was the Nerevarine in Morrowind. She made an appearance in Oblivion, so I don't see why she shouldn't be in Skyrim, too. :P

I'll also play Astryd Caelestris, who is the descendant of my champion of Cyrodiil, Alessandra Traianus (Auriana's niece). It all runs in the family. :thumbsup:

Hope that didn't confuse anybody... :wacko:

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Since my oblivion character is a vampire I will keep using it, it ill be easy once I can get the construction set and the creation engine opened at the same time, just need to copy the face values from my oblivion character to skyrim´s.