The Hole: Now released.

lgpmichael

I just like dying in new and interesting ways. :biggrin: But yes, I figured that I could probably sort of hop my way down. I'll try & get a screenshot of the journey down next time!

If you like new and interesting ways to die, you'll like both of the quest side-branches, they each have a number of quite spectacular deaths that I won't spoil for you by telling you in advance {:-))

If you like new and interesting ways to die, you'll like both of the quest side-branches, they each have a number of quite spectacular deaths that I won't spoil for you by telling you in advance {:-))

Yay! :dance: :dance: :dance:

It took me several tries to get to the bottom of the Hole without dying, but I finally did it; I think I finally just got lucky and landed right. Didn't get a good shot of the trip down, unfortunately.

• 2 years later...

I'm having a major problem with this mod.I've reached the 3rd level of the Hole and the layouts started changing.That's cool,but there is a major glitch/bug where you spawn INSIDE the layout or beneath it in a giant pool of water.I've tried using noclip but the damn thing keeps teleporting me to random locations constantly.Is there a way to fix this or am I screwed forever? :/

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this on the help thread in the mod's nexus entry but didn't receove a response. Maybe someone here can help?

I've been waiting for more than 3 in-game days and so far its been tremors over and over but no one is mentioning anything about greyrock cave. Haven't had the "big quake" as well that was mentioned in the FAQ.

Do I have to be in a specific area to trigger the quest/journal update?

Will load order somehow affect the quest/journal update?

My timescale was set to 25 previously (its back at 30 now), could that have been the reason why?