Darth Vader's TIE fighter UFO replacement

avenger86

Is there anyone that can convert a perfect Darth Vader's TIE fighter .blend file as a replacement .nif and .dds for the Mothership Zeta UFO? I have the TIE fighter file and the UFO file. I just can't figure out how to do it. I would greatly appreciate it and it would be for personal use only. I won't upload it anywhere. Thanks.

Who so ever is able to make it for me can do whatever they want with it. They can take all the credit and upload it wherever they want. I don't really care. I also have a R2D2 obj and tga model and texture. I really wish I could get that animated as a creature that could be placed somewhere. Preferably on the Mothership Zeta Crew ship. It would be a BIG help to all us Star Wars fans everywhere. Thanks again for taking the time to read this.

Basically I just need it converted from a .blend file to a usable .nif file that I can use to replace the "enclave commander" vertibird. From there I guess I can replace the UFO myself.

This sounds awesome, but would you want to have a Star Destroyer beam you up, too? How would this work? Personally, I'd want to fight Darth Vader just to get his lightsaber, unless that's the weapon you find at the crash site. Imagine being able to kill Deathclaws with one swing.

I have a beautiful Star Destroyer 3ds file already. I can view it without textures, but have no idea how to convert that either. I also already have a Darth Vader helmet, suit and lightsaber. The lightsaber is one hit kill with instant disintegration. I really wish I could get a working Lambda shuttle instead though.